1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

more traffic ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Beginer, May 30, 2006.

Is that true that if you have more content in your site you will have more traffic ?
    thanks

Beginer, May 30, 2006 IP
  2. JRJR

JRJR Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes.
    More and better content!

JRJR, May 30, 2006 IP
  3. Subzero

Subzero Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes

More content = more keywords for search engine to find you ;)

Subzero, May 30, 2006 IP
  4. Cutter

Cutter Peon

Best Answers:
    In theory, yes. I can tell you from experience that just pumping out a whole lot of content won't cut it. One of the projects I am involved in is a blog that is updated daily, it gets less traffic and makes less money than one of my content site that has 15-20 articles that were written to target specific keywords.

It all boils down to what is more traffic? You can create 100 articles that will bring in 100 uniques a day, while a site with 20 well written, highly targetted pages can bring in 1,000 uniques a day.

Cutter, May 31, 2006 IP
  5. cobby

cobby Peon

Best Answers:
    yes id also look into keyword research. if your looking for traffic, and can target a certain high traffic keyword set, you can create great content at a higher quality with less quantity and pull off a nice little niche site. adsense people do this all the time, outside the fact that alot of their tactics are spammy but in general the best content in a highly searched keyword will reward you well.

cobby, May 31, 2006 IP
  6. camp185

camp185 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wondered the same thing about six months ago. I now make a point of adding at least 10 new pages to my site a month. Not all of them are articles. Some are polls, whatever. Some do well some do poor, but the end result I see about 3,000 new pages views minimum a month from them. That number has been actually increasing too as my site popularity increases.

So after a year I have what at minimum?

100 new pages to my site generating 36,000 more pages views a month.

camp185, May 31, 2006 IP