1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Am I asking too much or it's the placement?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ahelpinghand, Oct 18, 2008.

Dear Friends,

Lately I've offered advertisement on my site but I haven't got any one interested!
    It's a tutorials sites (photoshop, flash, webmaster..etc) with Alexa Rank 235,982 and Gogole PageRank 3. I have about 40,000 page views/month according to Google Analytics most of them come from the US and England. I've browsed similar sites to decide the price and thought of 15$/Month for 125X125 site wide spot located at the top of all pages (to the right of the site logo).

Ads were offered in buysellads.com and told DP members about them too.

I was disappointed because this didn't grab any one's attention so I am wondering, what did I do wrong? Is it the price, the placement or what?

Please help me marketing gurus :)

ahelpinghand, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  2. mystikmedia

mystikmedia Jedi Master

Best Answers:
    The price seems alright to me. I might even take one of them. You'd do a lot better posting about it in the buy and sell section, though. Let me take another look, and then I might PM you...

mystikmedia, Oct 18, 2008 IP
    1 person likes this.
  3. ahelpinghand

ahelpinghand Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you mystikmedia for your prompt response, added some green to the already big green bar :)

I've sent a post in the buy and sell section but unfortunately in the wrong sub-forum (Link Sales), that cost me an infraction and the mods moved the post to the advertising forum. Now you are saying that the price seems alright, I got a feeling that it was not seen by DP members because I haven't got a single response. Now I'm stuck and can't post it again because that would be a double post :(

ahelpinghand, Oct 19, 2008 IP