1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

business plan needed.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by FlakDevelopment, Oct 18, 2008.

I have two personal projects which are currently stalled due to lack of funds... so the only answer I got from everyone I asked was "get a business plan".

But here's my problem: I'm a pretty good programmer, but i'm not good at copywriting. Have put together some specs, plans, even some documentation, but that's all - my solitary neuron is freezing whenever I try more.

So... if you know how to write a good business plan, then let's talk. Even if there's no real $ around this at this time, you will definitely get compensated at some point, in a way or another.

Thank you for your time!

FlakDevelopment, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  2. bazish

bazish Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi. PM me. I have a good template I can email you. And I am happy to proof read and give you some input if that helps.

bazish, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  3. FlakDevelopment

FlakDevelopment Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Since I got an infraction for posting this thread, I feel I have to specify. I need COPYWRITING - a business plan - literature, paperwork. Someone who has WRITTEN this before and knows how to do it, because I am not good at COPYWRITING.

Mod: having a bad day? Beer always helps!

FlakDevelopment, Oct 18, 2008 IP