1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dominate any niche with Quality Articles " Best Price , MUST SEE OFFER" SEO FRIENDLY

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Kate_clifton, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drm1963

drm1963 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    NICHE AUTOMOTIVE Parts and accessories Article marketing project. I am looking for bids on guaranteed UNIQUE, 300 word minimum, articles using keywords I will supply. There will be a total of 300 articles.

These need to be legible and readable in the English Language. The articles will be for an automotive web project and the main subject as well as keywords will be supplied as needed. I may also include Sales Copy writing if the bid is good enough on the 300 word articles and I will negotiate the Sales copies as the site is closer to coming online.

I will supply keywords in 50 lots at a time and it may be possible for multiple articles on each keyword as long as content in good, unique and in format I request. Plagiarism will not be rewarded but will be checked for.

If you are interested you can email me

with a quote on the first project and a sample article. Just to make it good do the sample on the following item and it must be written for the following keyword content. Yes I know what I want and need! This is not it but just requesting a sample of your work.

Mini Cooper Weapon R <<= Primary Keyword
    Cooper cold air intake << ==secondary

SUBJECT:

Mini Cooper Weapon-R Dragon Air Intake Systems

drm1963, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  2. BlackSteve

BlackSteve Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, will you do research for the long tail keywords for me? I am interested on 10 articles on weight loss related niche.

BlackSteve, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  3. Kate_clifton

Kate_clifton Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear we could use the weight loss keyword but how can we have idea what keyword you are targetting as every individual has different keyword in their minds.

@ dmr1963 well unfortunatly we have been donig free sample work for number of people but I guess that 1 or 2 articles are all they are looking for. So they just take that give an appreciation email for it and run.

So If you want us to write the article details are on the main root thread (pricing)

A little update too on the offer. The TAT is now changed from 3 articles / day to 4-5 articles within 48-72 hours. However, we have started doing more research work to provide more value filled and quality articles.

Thanks

Kate_clifton, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  4. mrmilled555

mrmilled555 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you write articles on Gardening. I need 10 articles per day of 250 words can you do it. Send me payment details too.

mrmilled555, Oct 18, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.