1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question on Alertpay and Moneybookers

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by birdsfly, Oct 15, 2008.

Hi,

Would just like to know two things:

1) How do you verify Moneybookers? I was thinking about signing up, and would just like to know how they verify their customers (i.e. Bank account, passport, utility bill, bank account?). Basically, what's the info I have to provide in order to sell online?

2) How much money can I send through an Alertpay unverified account until they make me verify?

- Jack.

birdsfly, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  2. nutty professor

nutty professor Banned

Best Answers:
    1) MB verification is damn easy. U can verify by address, bank account or cc. I verified by address. they will send out a verification letter to the address mentioned. In it will be printed a code and directions will b given how to validate. Its damn easy, Postal verification takes 10-14 days max depending on where u live. i live in India and it took about 14-days :)

2) I think alertpay has no account limits. I have transferred over 250usd in my unverfied alertpay, still doing. No probs. :) Alertpay is best for people living outsied iNDIA COZ OF DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT. :)

nutty professor, Oct 15, 2008 IP
    jack_40k likes this.
  3. birdsfly

birdsfly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1) So you're saying that I can verify MB simply with a bank account? I don't even need to send in utility bills/photo id etc...?

2) Yes they do have limits....I heard that it was $450 or something per month...But I have no idea if that's right. I'm intending on receiving around $450 per month...so I want to be sure that I can accept.

Thanks for the help nutty +rep.

4. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it a process for a personal account or for a company account?

Lastbutnotleast, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  5. birdsfly

birdsfly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just a personal account...

Anyone know if MB requires passport etc???

6. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers verification is simple .. Just create an account and login to it .. Then look next to address and click on verify and ask them to verify your address ..they will send a code to your address within 5 working days and enter that code in your account and you are a verified member .. Next step is to just add your bank's swift code and bank account number and you are done with everything .. Further you can add CC or whatever you want but i only do withdrawals via bank account .. They don't require any statemens, bills, passports, id etc but in case if your account is locked or having some problem in future then they ask for some legal documents but before that they don't ask for any documents ..
    Hope its clear now :)

phyza, Oct 16, 2008 IP
    Lastbutnotleast likes this.
  7. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the input (+ rep added ;) )

Do you think that there is a difference concerning the sales process (and the conversion) between Moneybookers and others (Paypal...)?

Lastbutnotleast, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  8. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never used paypal .. For some of my clients i use paypal but still i don't know much about it but i think so moneybookes is cheaper thn paypal and moneybookers fees is low too .. I think so they are not much popular or very less popular thn paypal that is why they are doing great just to attract people to use their services ..
    Btw thnks for the +rep :)

phyza, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  9. creative182002

creative182002 Peon

Best Answers:
    Money bookers does not need any passport, utility bills etc to verify you, Simply log on to the money bookers, make an account and select the option to verify urself via address, They will send you a letter containing verification code and here you go, You r verified, Alert pay needs some of critical documents like your ID card, photo etc to get verified

creative182002, Oct 17, 2008 IP