1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[BLACKHAT SEO] Improve your SERPs rankings on Google for $1 a day!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Ikaruga, Oct 14, 2008.

Hi guys,

I have a nifty little trick that can temporarily boost your website's primary keyword rankings by quite a bit! If you're on the 2nd or 3rd page of a semi-competitive phrase, I'm able to bump you up a few rankings and get you some traffic as well.

While I'm using a blackhat tactic to pull this off, Google will NOT penalize you for utilizing this technique. This trick only works for a couple days, but I can perform it over and over so that rankings stay up.

If you're interested in this service, PM me directly or post here with questions. Right now I'm offering this service for $1 a pop -- you pay me $1, I do my little dance, and you can see if your rankings change within a few hours. If your rankings do not change at all, I will give you a full refund. (Just let me know what keywords you're targeting PRIOR to placing an order) It's only $1, but hey -- it's your money and you should get what you paid for.

So, what do you have to lose? Jump on this offer for a mere $1 and experience higher Google rankings along with a traffic boost!

Ikaruga, Oct 14, 2008 IP
    1 person likes this.
  2. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wats da technique?

esidyo, Oct 19, 2008 IP
  3. nim3

nim3 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what if your sites not on page 1 or 2 of google?

nim3, Oct 19, 2008 IP