1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing Advise

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by gskesavan, Oct 14, 2008.

Hello,

I've a blog which I need to promote. I want to know the various methods of promotion which will be optimal for bringing at least 40 - 50 uniques in the first month.

Also, I would like to know how much time it'd take for my site to get indexed my giant SEs. I know it depends on how much I promote my website, but if you guys could explain about marketing better to me it'd be of great help.

Thanks

gskesavan, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  2. richkid

richkid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Commenting on other blogs is probably the quickest and easiest way to get 50 or even 500 visitors in your first month.

I just wrote a post called 5 ways to take your blog to the next level which should give you a few ideas.

richkid, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  3. crystalq

crystalq Active Member

Best Answers:
    crystalq, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  4. bobbylove321

bobbylove321 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a blog that's interesting I recommend twitter as a marketing tool. You can easily make a community there fast, and if what you post on your blog is some what of interest the people would follow you and read your posts.

bobbylove321, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  5. lissie

lissie Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it depends is the answer - on the content and topic of your blog. The indexing with definitly depend on that and the age of the domain: if you get the level of traffic, I assume per day, you will definitely get sandboxed on a new domain for months unless is a very long tail low-traffic keyword

Id suggest you not just focus on numbers of visitors but motivated buyers: assuming you want to earn money not just get subscribers!

Basically its all about backlinks : commenting on do-follow blogs, services which submit your articles to mulitple blogs (as in my sig), forums, backlinks from free sites such as hubpages and squidoo are all good

lissie, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  6. Tuzic.com

Tuzic.com Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,

try bookmarking it.that will increase traffic for you.

Tuzic.com, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  7. avonlee1983

avonlee1983 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, I agree with what others have said. Try article marketing, leave other blogs comments, and try submitting your blog posts and articles to social bookmarking sites. You also need to make sure you blog posts are very interesting and well written.

avonlee1983, Oct 14, 2008 IP