I need help..

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by maka1111, Oct 13, 2008.

Okay, I keep working on my site day and night, but, I just aint getting anywhere? How do I make it more simple and straight to the point with keeping all the affiliates and ads, but not making look like an affiliate sight? Alsop how can I get traffic, I have been blogging, pinging, writing articles on it that link to my site, been submitting to every search engines possible, been trying to update alot, also setup another site that links to it as well. What next?, But the main questiuon is mainly what do I need to do to the site? All critism welcome, I am lerning and want to know every detail, I can possibly make to make it better.
    Thanks
    Oh and the website is in my sig and feel free to look around maybe click on some things... lol
    Thanks again

maka1111, Oct 13, 2008 IP
  2. maka1111

maka1111 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have so many ideas in my head on the design, I just dont know how to do it to the site..

maka1111, Oct 13, 2008 IP
  3. lissie

lissie Peon

Best Answers:
    Well sorry but it looks like every one elses' first attempt at a make money online site Do you make money online? Are you successful at ? Tell your reader why they should trust your judgement. Review the afiliates you are advertising and tell the reader why you recommend them - you are using the products you are selling aren't you?

The design is fine - that's the least of your problems: you need legit content and a strong backlinking strategy. If you are not an expert on makeing money online I suggest you look for an easier niche as your first attempt

lissie, Oct 13, 2008 IP