1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Outsourcing better than Permanent Emplyees?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by angel007, Oct 12, 2008.

Hi,

I am starting my own business in January which involves considerable amount of forum postings, SEO work, websites and other jobs. Do you feel it is better to employ permanent workers-paid salaried workers or outsource them to freelancers?

Anyone has good ideas and why?

angel007, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  2. seopositions

seopositions Guest

Best Answers:
    Outsource anything time consuming to India because it's the cheapest solution available and they do great work!

seopositions, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  3. DomainLoot

DomainLoot Guest

Best Answers:
    There are advantages to both for sure.

I would probably "start them off" on contract, with the idea that if "things work out," employment would be the next logical step.

This gives you an "out" if you need it, and time to MAKE SURE they fit into your organization.

It may mean that you won't have to provide benefits during the contract period also.

I think "online" work does lend itself to FREELANCE / CONTRACT work in many cases.

Some people prefer CONTRACT work also.

Having said all that... full-time employment is always a nice thing. :)

Good luck.

DomainLoot, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  4. IAMJos3

IAMJos3 Guest

Best Answers:
    No, I think Permanent Emplyees are better then outsourcing. Always remember that you will be paying for quality. Most not all outsourcing companies do like to rush and don't do the work properly, which will result in errors, bugs, etc and make you invest more money. I personally don't like outsourcing but if you are on a budget and wanting to get the job done no matter what then go with oursoucing. But if you want the job done right hire a permanent emplyee or even a part-time emplyee. Good luck.

IAMJos3, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  5. simacaj

simacaj Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't believe there is an easy answer to this question. I tend to look at it in a couple different ways.

1. Can you find someone that has the skills to complete the task? By outsourcing, you can get experts in the field.
    2. I am a believer that if you hire someone full time then you should be prepared to have that person on staff for at least 1 year. If you plan to only have work for a few months then I would look into outsourcing.

simacaj, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  6. vicdigi

vicdigi Banned

Best Answers:
    It all very much depends on how much available time you have and how much control you would like to keep a hold of.

Can you find trusted partners to keep your interests at the highest quality.

vicdigi, Oct 12, 2008 IP