1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GGW [Google Gone Wild] lol

Discussion in 'Google' started by cougarxs, Oct 11, 2008.

As the title says, Google Gone WILD.. :D

Ok so maybe not wild but MRS G is being very kind to me, 3 weeks ago i only had about 100 uniques a day but signs it was growing and now today looks like my first ever 5000 Uniques day :D

[​IMG]
    Currently 65% google traffic :D

To some of you big players your probabbly laughing at my little 5000 uniques but i for once am quite pound of my achievements, I researched a niche and stuck to it, and while the site is only 2 months old i did about 2 weeks solid study into this before i even began. I am now trying to make my google ads more clickable cause they kind of stand out like dog balls at the moment, but currently my adsence is only making me about $2- a day, I have some affiliate links up and they are making me way more, i would rather a cheque from google than from other companies lol just not the same altho its money never the less.

The affiliates i am using you can use my sig to sign up for them, 1 of them is a console mod (Xbox / Wii mods) but its converting and just under 10% so if you have traffic might be an idea to sign up for them. (Check My Sig)

Also to save making another thread... What should 5000 uniques be earning through google adsence ?

I dont want me site mentioned & i wont say my niche but its a lowish paying one, i just thought i would be making more.

Well if you read all that lol thanks

cougarxs, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  2. Heather48DD

Heather48DD Guest

Best Answers:
    You ask - What should 5000 visitors a day be making you, that's an apple v - Oranges question. I really depends on supply and demand of what you offer on your website as content.
    If your readers are happy and learn a lot then you'll do great in sales. Or if you're into affiliate marketing you'll do good also. But I always believe you make more money selling your own product if it's in demand.

AS far as adsense goes, I'd think more like 10 -12 dollars a day for 5000 on an average. On a great site maybe 35.00 a day on adsense, but you need quality backlinks and solid google rankings.

Heather48DD, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  3. Heather48DD

Heather48DD Guest

Best Answers:
    Oh sorry I should had said good luck to you...I am a nutty blonde forgive me...LOL...bye now

Heather48DD, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  4. hosty-crocodile

hosty-crocodile Guest

Best Answers:
    Congratulations! I hope the traffic continues and earns you some good money.

We can't really say how much you should be making because it varies by niche, but it sounds like you're in a very low paying one.

hosty-crocodile, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  5. vjlenin

vjlenin Active Member

Best Answers:
    which is the site in question

vjlenin, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  6. Travelplanner

Travelplanner Peon

Best Answers:
    5000 Unique visitors from Google alone is a good figure. But IMO 2$ for so many visits is too less. You may increase your earnings by changing your ad positioning. Good luck

Travelplanner, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  7. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thats really impressive.. Check which keywords are bringing traffic and then focus on other keywords.

Abhik, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  8. cavepro

cavepro Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't want to be negative, but I have experienced traffic spikes before and then went back to normal. I am currently experiencing a traffic spike as well but I am not convinced it will stay because this already happened 3 times before. It might stay if u have done something really impressive. good luck. I am hoping mine stays as well but I don't think it will :). Its too good to believe.

cavepro, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  9. cougarxs

cougarxs Peon

Best Answers:
    VJ

"I dont want my site mentioned & i wont say my niche but its a lowish paying one, i just thought i would be making more."

But thank you everyone else for your kind words, yes i will concentrate on other words now and try to build them up more, last 2 days have made $4.90 & $4.80 so that alone is making me happy 199 more sites to build and i wont have to work full time lol

cougarxs, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  10. ppires

ppires Member

Best Answers:
    some time ago i had a similar traffic spike but my server don't suported it very well and the traffic was gonne. Since then i have move to a better server. Now i ready to handdle spike :D

Verify if your server is ok...

ppires, Oct 13, 2008 IP
  11. gitamurtibhandar

gitamurtibhandar Peon

Best Answers:
    very good traffic

gitamurtibhandar, Oct 13, 2008 IP
  12. cougarxs

cougarxs Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes site can support the bandwidth..

Altho its the first site ive ever had where i need to check my bandwidth each day to make sure i am safe so i guess thats a good thing overall

cougarxs, Oct 13, 2008 IP