1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Sarah Palin Thread

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by stOx, Aug 31, 2008.

1. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Not wrong at all. Not in reality or scientific standpoint. Many Dr's detest abortion and think it should be outlawed. My best friend is a surgeon and at parties it get discussed quite a bit. The sad part is the # of minorities that get killed each year through abortion. Don't get me wrong, any child that gets shredded is sad.

homebizseo, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  2. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you were able to prove abortion is not murder yet no one else can. :rolleyes:

An embryo is a living being, destined to become a child. You kill it, your a child murderer. To dispute this is sad.

simplyg123, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  3. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    One can 'detest' abortion without calling it 'murder' Nor does simply because some doctors are against it make it 'murder' it is a religious stance primarily.

They are not getting 'killed' through abortion, how many whites and other races get 'killed' using your own logic through the use of birth control?

It is not a 'child' hombiz, not in any scientific sense, nor are they 'shredded'.

Scientifically speaking it is not a child simply.
    So those who use 'birth control' are guilty as well of murder using your own logic.

Now that is 'sad'

GRIM, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  4. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    but it has the potential to become one, and would, if it were not for the tools being used to rip it out!

5. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Any DR that performs an abortion should not be allowed to practice Medicine and be charged with murder. If found guilty the death penalty should be considered.

6. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    Big difference in the pill and abortion my friend

How Does It Work?

Most birth control pills are "combination pills" containing a combination of the hormones estrogen and progesterone to prevent ovulation (the release of an egg during the monthly cycle). A woman cannot get pregnant if she doesn't ovulate because there is no egg to be fertilized. The Pill also works by thickening the mucus around the cervix, which makes it difficult for sperm to enter the uterus and reach any eggs that may have been released. The hormones in the Pill can also sometimes affect the lining of the uterus, making it difficult for an egg to attach to the wall of the uterus.

No killing going on here

7. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    You might remove one of your kidneys if it is damaged or to give it to some other person. cut a part of your nose to look better. all these parts are living parts. what is the difference.
    fetus is a body part until it takes his first breath.
    pushing your sharia laws again.

pizzaman, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  8. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You really should know about a subject before you talk about it Simply. You continue to show you in fact know nothing on subject after subject before responding.

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-bcpill.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levonorgestrel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrauterine_device#Effectiveness_and_mechanism_of_contraception

For just a couple of examples...

Hmm read a bit more into the 'bold' above ;)

GRIM, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  9. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    The difference being they lack the potential to become a human being, my lord it is sad what the world is coming to

The morning after pill is something completely different and is wrong as abortion is

Sorry you fail to prove the pill kills babies. The Pill prevents the process.

10. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not speaking from a religious point of view. Try not to inject your God on me.

Murder is Murder.

Any DR that performs an abortion should not be allowed to practice Medicine and be charged with murder. If found guilty the death penalty should be considered.

123 is well informed.

11. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Did you even read into the items I listed? There was more than the 'morning after pill'

:confused:

Sure 123 is 'well informed' when he in fact has been proven to be fully wrong Homebiz. Do you love relying on false realities?

BTW I said 'primarily' I did not say it was always religious.

:rolleyes:

I see you added to your post. Simply before you are shown to be incapable of reading I suggest you reread the post I made. There is much more than the 'morning after pill' and it in fact shows other forms of birth control can have the same process as the morning after pill.

GRIM, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  12. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    Anything that kills the embryo is wrong, Abortion involves a Dr literally killing a fetus, there is a gigantic difference in that, and preventing the fetus from becoming.

How are you so blind to that?

13. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Grim, You are the one bringing up religion. He has not been proven wrong by you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Grim you are trying to defend Genocide.

14. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    but it is not. having the potential is not the same thing as "is".
    I am sure it is a hard choice for mother because of that reason. but we can not shove your morality on her. It should be her decision and hers only.

15. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    A fetus is after the embryo stage.

I suggest you reread as other forms of birth control do in fact have mechanisms to 'kill' an embryo AFTER fertilization other than the 'morning after pill'

GRIM, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  16. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Then prove that the fetus is a human being capable of thinking.

17. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you for killing kids after they are born also. You know the partial birth. How many kids do you want killed each year through abortion Grim?

18. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    Osama bin laden is potentially going to bomb your moms house. Do you try to stop him? Or wait for it to happen? Potential means soon to be "is"

19. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Homebiz do you honestly want to be lumped into that of the idiot side yet again, READ what was posted. He in fact has been proven wrong, no matter how blind you are you can not be that idiotic to not see that.

Abortion is by far and large a religious issue, it is not souly a religious issue, it however gets much of the anti abortion stance from the religious right. 'Facts' are not a bad thing to bring up Homebiz, I know they scare you. You show time and time again you fear them, trust me on this, facts are not going to harm you. It's ok to come to reality Homebiz, it's not that scary.

GRIM, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  20. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Wow good to see you 'stalked' me as in 'looked' into me..

I am for 'choice' I am not for killing a 'child' I do not see a embryo as a 'child'

:rolleyes:

GRIM, Oct 11, 2008 IP
    browntwn likes this.