1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlink out of blogcomment, possible?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by kleveros, Oct 10, 2008.

hello!
    i would like to know if it is possible to get backlinks by just posting comments and linked smilies like this :p in blog comments on popular blogs with high pagerank?

really appreciate an answer on this:)

best regards/Sebastian

kleveros, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  2. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yes, u will get backlinks but if you want your site to rank well on any specific keywords, then you should use anchor text.

sultanofseo, Oct 10, 2008 IP
    zinruss likes this.
  3. Dodger

Dodger Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to ask the question, why do you want to anchor a smiley in the first place? To hide the link maybe? I think the linking code will show up when the blog owner reviews the comments, almost pretty sure anyway.

But like Sultan said, there is more value in anchor text. Of course, you could try using the Title attribute in the anchor tag ... that would have the same effect.

Dodger, Oct 10, 2008 IP
    sultanofseo likes this.
  4. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most Blogs are moderated these days... You'll just get your post rejected

vstar, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  5. SEMSpot

SEMSpot Peon

Best Answers:
    Even if the comment does not get deleted by the site owner, using a smiley face, or any graphic for that matter will do very little for you. It is better to use relevant anchor text pointing to your site. Trying to use those smiley's will just get a lot of your comments deleted or not approved. I know it is probably not what you wanted to hear, but it is the truth.

SEMSpot, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  6. lycos

lycos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In order to get your comment accepted, try to leave a statement worthwhile to be accepted that adds value to the blog post. If it's just a smile, nobody will approve it as it will be regarded as spam.

lycos, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  7. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    Using this technique to hide your URL will most probably result in you comment not being approved.
    Most blog owners will spot the trick right away and might even flag your comment as spam.

zexy, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  8. kleveros

kleveros Peon

Best Answers:
    ok, i use to write a text and just write the whole adress like:
    best regards/ Seb
    www.sdfsdgsdgs.com

thank yo guys!

kleveros, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  9. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    thats what i was thinking.

right on!

being honest and showing respect to the blog owner will be the best thing to do if we want our comments to be approved. when the comments go into moderation, it shows the entire comment with hyperlink within comment moderation screen so hiding the URL uner smilies will not do any good

sultanofseo, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  10. blogdude

blogdude Peon

Best Answers:
    vstar is 100% correct. More and more blogs are either moderated or use spam filters. You cannot link in the message. Only in the name,email, url area. And in there you should not use keywords as this will draw attention. You get attention for spamming and your ip address gets banned. You do that enough and you can get your ip banned from a whole lot of websites and domains as more are using these spam filters that will have your ip listed as do-ban.

blogdude, Oct 11, 2008 IP