1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good Niches

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by arthro, Oct 1, 2008.

Please help me, I'm in the process of deciding what type of niche store to setup? Is golf a good niche? What are the other profitable niches? Hope someone can help me here. Thanks in advance...

arthro, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  2. kind_of_the_cash

kind_of_the_cash Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you have to select niche as your interesting field if your know more about dogs just choose dogs products as your niche :) hope that help you.

kind_of_the_cash, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  3. markowe

markowe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say no-one is going to reveal niche information to you. You have to research yourself - maybe you'll get it wrong, maybe you'll get it right. Try some different things. As the guy above says, though, if you don't know much about golf then I wouldn't bother - it will be hard to gain authority and thus traffic for your sites.

Also "golf" is a very wide niche, it's probably been sewn up long ago by the big guys. You need to drill down more into the niche - find some specific golf items, "glow-in-the-dark golf tees" or something that may not be covered yet.

Speaking generally, sure, golf is quite an expensive sport, it's probably a good niche, if you can make your mark on it...

markowe, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  4. thor22

thor22 Peon

Best Answers:
    the best niche is pet stairs. They are little stairs for your pet to get up to your bed. they sale like hot cakes

thor22, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  5. markowe

markowe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Damn! What you go and give that away for?

I was all set to make a killing with those.

Oh well, plenty more where that came from - the assistive pet furniture niche is still wide open.

markowe, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  6. andymayo

andymayo Guest

Best Answers:
    HAHAHAHA!! im gonna actually look for that.

andymayo, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  7. arthro

arthro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, how did you find out that it really sells?

arthro, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  8. JWRmedia

JWRmedia Banned

Best Answers:
    I would suggest looking for a niche that you are most knowledgeable in, that way you can find many unique ways to promote the products/services than other people can.

JWRmedia, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  9. just_dana

just_dana Peon

Best Answers:
    I totally agree. This is something you can't ask advice on.

You already have to have a lot of knowledge. Nobody can make that happen.

just_dana, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  10. andymayo

andymayo Guest

Best Answers:
    bull crap.. make a ton of sites and watch the stats.. you see one that works go for it.

andymayo, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  11. forous

forous Peon

Best Answers:
    As it has already been said, find something you are passionate about and has a big market who spends money. It is no use to pick a niche that does not spend money. If you are interested in golf, they spend money so you can concentrate on a long tail keyword in golf with less competition and dominate.

forous, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  12. www.buxincome.com

www.buxincome.com Guest

Best Answers:
    It is the million dollar question. Sorry but no-one is going to give you an answer. For many reasons including why would I tell you the niche which makes me money? Also, just because I am making money in one niche doesn't mean you will as well.

www.buxincome.com, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  13. Trisha

Trisha Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have looked for them. In fact I was looking for something that would help my dog to get up the steps into the garden when he hurt his shoulder. He recovered before I could find something suitable. I discovered pet stairs in the process and I may well sell them on my website......unless of course everyone else starts selling them now that you've givien the game away. :) :) :)

Trisha, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  14. coachtraffic

coachtraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    The best niche is one you know something about or have an interest. If you are not interested in the niche it will show in your design of the site and the articles or other content created for the site.

Later on, once you get the hang of things, you could start branching out into niches that you have less interest in but might be more profitable.

coachtraffic, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  15. cylai

cylai Peon

Best Answers:
    IMHO, the best niche is where people are looking for desperate solutions to embarassing problems,eg..

Weight loss
    Acne cure
    Sexual problems
    Financial problems

As for me, i have good success with weight loss niche.

cylai, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  16. arthro

arthro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Those niches are really good, but they are really on a very HIGH competition.

arthro, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  17. jzarante1231

jzarante1231 Guest

Best Answers:
    If you are asking for a good niche, only a few people would share it with you for they are making money out of it. Do you own research. There are so many ways to know what's best in the market. Discover it your self. ;)

jzarante1231, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  18. andymayo

andymayo Guest

Best Answers:
    Sell your body.. im sure no one else is.. However, if you do have a pimp be sure to get permission ;)

andymayo, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  19. n00na

n00na Peon

Best Answers:
    :D hilarious...why did u give this advice? it it what u have done before?

n00na, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  20. Heather48DD

Heather48DD Guest

Best Answers:
    Ok, do you want the truth or a lie, truth is don't do what everyone else does, be 100% original and think up something new. So I'd toss out golf, I learn never, never never do what you like, only do what makes money, so do some research, when people say do what you love and you'll make money, they think they are telling you the right thing, but they are greatly miss leading you. 99.9% of them fail and fail big time.
    It's really supply and demand and if you have the only supply then you are in demand if you have a great product to sell.
    That's my opinion and it works for me, very well over the past 9 years selling and I have been online for 16 years total, so I have learned a lot, yet I'm sure some one will dissagree with me so that's ok also. But I know I am right on the money with my answer.
    Bye Bye Heather

Heather48DD, Oct 11, 2008 IP