1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

/ Affiliate Manager Positions / Make $10,000 + Monthly /

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by RichUser, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey!

On December 1; my team plans to launch an affiliate network. This network will be like no other; and will prosper. Currently, I need 5 Affiliate Managers to join the team. Your job would be to help fellow affiliate's with their question's; and helping them in optimizing their traffic. Lots of the work will be simply telling them which offer is converting the most, or which offer has the highest EPC; such information would easily be found by looking at the stats in the master account. But, that will not be all your work; you must still have in-depth affiliate knowledge. You must be able to help someone, and provide an educated solution. So please do not apply if you don't have extensive knowledge and experience.

Now for the pay; your pay will be 1% of the Network's Net For the Month. You will receive a bank wire with your monthly salary. Your salary is based upon how well the network does; your part is 1% of the total profit. Within 6 months; our network will most likely reach a monthly net of $500,000. Within 12 months; that amount will double.

This a one in a life-time opportunity to finally join an up incoming Fortune 500 Company.

Please reply with:
    Your Name:
    Affiliate Experience:
    Time Zone:

Regards,
    Martin

RichUser, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  2. timothy.brashear

timothy.brashear Peon

Best Answers:
    I interested. pm me for more info

timothy.brashear, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  3. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:
    Please post or pm your resume first.

Second of all, I am looking mainly for affiliate managers within the United States.

RichUser, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  4. Blinky82

Blinky82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please give more info about this with PM or here. Most of the people will like to know is that right job for them as well as I am into this. You haven;t mentioned any kind of requirements such as years of Affiliate Experience, daily working hours....and so on.

Would you give some more info, because it sounds attractive to a lot of people here, including me. ;) Thanks for your time, and hope to see more details of this opportunity. Have a great day.

Blinky82, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  5. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:
    Honestly, I believe I gave enough information. I would rather appreciate for potential candidates to list their experience with affiliate marketing instead. Though, recommeneded statues:

1) At least 2 years of experience.
    2) Made at least 4-digit figures yearly via affiliate marketing.
    3) Avaliable during business hours of eastern time zone.
    - Three hour minimum break during 9-5 hours. Proceeding work hours will depend on affiliate questionaire demand.
    4) Fluent Engligh, with residence in United States.

RichUser, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  6. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:
    We still need two more.

RichUser, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  7. Blinky82

Best Answers:
    Well, you can count me. If you are interested in, I could give you more information by sending you PM to you. Please let me know.

You have PM. All the best to you.

Give a reply. Thanks in advance.;)

Blinky82, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  8. ashen_jr

ashen_jr Member

Best Answers:
    I am interested, please pm me. I will answer your questions there. Thanks.

ashen_jr, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  9. DPobserver

DPobserver Banned

Best Answers:
    Blinky82, you are 6 years in AM and still not making $10k/month ?

DPobserver, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  10. DPobserver

DPobserver Banned

Best Answers:
    Haha, looks I've spotted him:)

11. Blinky82

Best Answers:
    It is kind of hard to do it form BG, and also - this is my hobby dude, it is not that I do it every single day like you. Well do you know person who is more than 6 years in aff marketing and make more than 10k per month. Also google is de-indexing some of the sites I had....and other problems.

What can I tell you if you have my experience you will know a little be better what I am saying. Why? Do you have better score? I don't thinks so, that's why you are here and trying to "spot" people with your stupid questions. According to your post - you are GREEN in every aspect.;)

Blinky82, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  12. DPobserver

DPobserver Banned

Best Answers:
    "Well do you know person who is more than 6 years in aff marketing and make more than 10k per month." look for other people. Yeah, EVERYONE I know with 6+ years of experience in AM makes more (sometimes waaay more) than $10k/month.

As from hard to do it from BG, you need to find a guy/firm who will make you US-based for that programs:)

In some aspects I am green, in other - not.

13. Blinky82

Best Answers:
    Dude, now we are spamming the theme, but any way - if you say so - everyone you know with more than 6 years in AM makes more than 10k per month. I am not gonna put money on this, 'cuz I know it better.

I have paypal account 4 months ago, 20 of my sites was pushed out form the google index, because of the great editor team. god blase them.:)

"As from hard to do it from BG, you need to find a guy/firm who will make you US-based for that programs" - this is more than impossible. tried it.;)

Blinky82, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  14. DPobserver

DPobserver Banned

Best Answers:
    "I am not gonna put money on this, 'cuz I know it better" Not sure if I get you, but 6 years ago till now big time and everything only started 6 years ago.

20 of my sites - are they developed or just so-so and all the same.

"this is more than impossible. tried it." Try once again, I am not US based as you may understand. You need to find a guy in BG who have firm in US and do it via him.

15. Blinky82

Best Answers:
    Let me put it that way: the business circle there are ups and downs. You do to some levels and after that it falls to others...and hole thing is that you are trying to stabilize it and go up again till you face another problem - I know what I am saying - that's why I will can not put money on every one with more than 6 years in AM makes up to 10k per month.

All of the sites was well developed and unique at the same time - on firs positions for main keywords - that was the time with these 10k+, but Google editors decided to f****d them up - mainly the program, which provides them as marketing tool and banned it by product names. Sounds unbelievable to you, but it a true....most of the people who are with this program. It it the same with all of my friends - webmasters. ;) Hope to understand it...the business is risky thing - you make 2k this month, the other 10K, and the next could make 1K - it it a business - it is not a regular job with pay check - same amount of money.

I want to serve my apologies to RichUser, because the theme was well spammed form me and DPobserver. ;) Sorry, dude. But need to say my point of view. Please continue with the offer you are about to close soon. All the best to you, and you DPobserver .;)

Blinky82, Oct 9, 2008 IP
    DPobserver likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.