1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice on Unique Article Wizard, please.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by just_dana, Oct 8, 2008.

Although the site was poorly made, I'm very tempted to try it out. Can I get some experiences with it please? (good or bad)

The biggest question is the price. It says $67.00. Am I later going to be charged more? Do tell and thanks in advance.

just_dana, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  2. just_dana

just_dana Peon

Best Answers:
    Disregard. I misread the page. It's monthly. It's not worth it.

just_dana, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  3. rfranta

rfranta Peon

Best Answers:
    I use it and love it. I personally think 67 dollars is a bargin. This software has returned 100 times that for me.

Almost every article I submitted using this product has a page 1 google results mutiple times. The key is in the creation of your article.

The software converts your single article into 1000 different articles and automatically submits them to 1000's of web sites for you.

Here is an example. I wrote an article targeting keyword phrase

GRN vs EDC Gold, Passport to Wealth and Carbon Copy Pro.

I held 4 of the top 10 spots on google for each of the following searches terms for months.

This submission was done 5 or 6 months ago. Still today I hold good positions.

On GRN vs EDC Gold I have spots 1 2 and 3
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=grn+vs+edc+gold

On GRN vs Passport to Wealth I hold 3 and 4
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=grn+vs+passport+to+wealth

On GRN vs Carbon Copy Pro I hold 1 and 3
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=grn+vs+carbon+copy+pro

You know I have to pitch my stuff now.. LOL

If you decide to get it I have a good video on my training site on how to use it to get results. You can get a free 7 day trial to my training site here and view the video. It is located under Saturday Trainings.
    http://www.wemaketopearners.com/special.htm

UAW also has a great affiiliate program.
    http://www.robertfranta.com/uaw

Rob

rfranta, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  4. forous

forous Peon

Best Answers:
    I have only heard good things about UAW, I am not a member but one of my mentors uses it and he is as sold as Rob is. Depending what your goal is, it is worth a try.

forous, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  5. theultimate1

theultimate1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your website lives and earns because of content and if UAW can churn out grammatically proper, layman readable content, then go with it is what I'd suggest. I haven't used it yet either.

But hey, wait:
    from the site
    Does it take 30 minutes to make adjustments to each article? I assume that would be each article per adjustment, which means if you have 10 sites to submit to, it would mean 30 minutes x 9 (i.e., 10-1) = 270 minutes (4.5 hours) spent in adjustments.

Worth it? If I'm correct with my above assumptions and calculations, Hell No... Don't go for it. You could as well sit and rewrite the article (of about 500 words max.) 9 times, and it would take less than 15 minutes per rewrite...

theultimate1, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  6. primeelite

primeelite Peon

Best Answers:
    Have heard good things about it and it will save you a lot of time. It just all comes down to how serious are you going to be about article marketing.

primeelite, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  7. rfranta

rfranta Peon

Best Answers:
    You are somewhat correct and somewhat incorrect.

Here is how it works.

You write an article 6 paragraphs or more. You copy the article into the UAW. Then UAW will walk you through the wizard. The wizard has you rewrite each paragraph of the article 2 times. So now yuo have 3 versions of each paragraph.

Then you can add as many resource boxes as you like with as many backlinks to your site using many different anchor words. The backlink value alone is worth it in my opinion.

So now you can create mutiple titles and use wild cards to change keywords in the titles and resource boxes. The end result is over 1000 uniquie articles submitted to 1000's of artical directories all over the intenet.

All fo the 30 minutes worth of work. Worth it? Hecks Yea.... It would take you a month to write that many unique articles and submit them to 1000's of directories.

Even if you just bought it for a month and submitted 1 a day for 30 days. Lets say it takes you an hour to write 1 article and put it through UAW. You would have 30 hours invested and $67 invested.

Your end result is over 100k unique articles posted all over the internet point back at your site and your product. If you do this right it's the best marketing you will ever find for 67 dollars a month.

Everyone who is in my mentoring program uses this and they get results.

www.robertfranta.com/uaw

rob

rfranta, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  8. rfranta

rfranta Peon

Best Answers:
    You hit the nail on the head here. I encourge my students to write at least 1 a week. This will provide good results if you use some simple SEO techniques and pick target phrases to focus your articles around. Not individual keywords but phrases.

The more you get out the better the results. Don't write any, then there will bo no results. This is one of those things that produces results but will take a little time to do correctly. 4 articles a month is only 4 hours. Don't have the time find some one here at DP and out source it.

Rob

rfranta, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  9. Tuzic.com

Tuzic.com Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,

this sounds good might try this too.thanks for the posts.

Tuzic.com, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  10. rfranta

rfranta Peon

Best Answers:
    No Problem

Just remember, it's like anything else. Garbage in, Garbage out.

Rob

rfranta, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  11. just_dana

just_dana Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I am not very pleased. Instead of waiting to hear responses yesterday, I went ahead and joined because I went to google and youtube and did some research, and it sounded wonderful. It is nothing like I read or watched on youtube videos. Very disappointed!

I demanded a refund and the owner deleted my account without my permission and didn't refund my money. My membership lasted an hour. He sent me an email and asked how he can improve the site but mentioned nothing about the refund.

This will be blogged. A big thumbs down!

just_dana, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  12. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Unique Article Wizard essentially is a spinner and then it says it can submit the articles to a directory. You could do the exact same thing with any Article Spinner (what I sell at PHPgator.com will do ($9.99)). It just won't submit the articles to directories for you. I would imagine there is still some setup and time involved in doing the submission and probably isn't fully automated, but I don't know that for certain.

PHPGator, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  13. rfranta

rfranta Peon

Best Answers:
    Submissions Are fully automated, you can even choose how many are submitted a day. As to not freak out google.

This is a little more advanced than a spinner but similar concept.

rfranta, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  14. rfranta

rfranta Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry the hear that Dana, I am sure you will get your refund.

I also feel you did not give the product a fair chance. Im not advocate for UAW just a happy customer. But I could provide you with at least 50 positive testimonies for UAW. People I have personally taught. no one I know that has used the product correctly has been dissatisfied.

I am not sure what you expected when you bought it, but for us it delivers exactly what the site claims.

I give it a big thumbs up. LOL

I'm not trying to start a war here but, if you only used it for an hour you have no way of knowing the value of it. So your negative blog post in all honestly will not have too much merit.

You have to give it a fair try, maybe it was not what you were expecting thats one thing, but to say the product does not deliver is just not true.

Rob

rfranta, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  15. theultimate1

Best Answers:
    Rob, I guess you would be the best person to answer a question I have...

You said UAW is advanced than an article spinner... What makes it different? :)

16. bobbym

bobbym Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thank you for the post, I will try it.

bobbym, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  17. rfranta

rfranta Peon

Best Answers:
    Here are the big difference. They are really different products and have different results.

Spinners are really made for your own personal website and changing the content on your site. So when someone, like a google bot visits your site it sees unique content evertime. This will aid you in seo ranking of your own site.

UAW is an article wrtiing and submission service. So instead of changing the content on your own site it posts unique articles all over the web on your behalf.

UAW will allow you wildcard chanages on the fly. So say you are promoting an internet marketing book or cd. You write an article about it. In the wildcards you could replace target keyword so your one article coule reach out to mutiple keywords.

UAW is an article marketing tool. It is designed to help you hold top positions in google with the articles you write. Let say your key phrase is

Make money form home

wild cards could be
    make money from your computer
    make money in your spare time
    make money online

ETC So your one article could end up holding top positions for all of these search phrases.

In addition every article automatically submitted will have a back link to your site helping it rank higher in google. You can change the anchor text of your back links as well.

Hope this helps.

Rob

rfranta, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  18. just_dana

just_dana Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I didn't take any offense, Rob, and don't think you're starting a war either. I highly respect others opinions and advice, especially when they know how to communicate in a kind manner.

And you're absolutely right about my blog posting. I haven't done it yet, but if I don't get a refund, I probably will. He obviously didn't want to communicate about the problem and the refund - just deleted my account and asked how he could improve the site.

As far as giving it a fair try, well, if you go on youtube and watch the video tutorials, it's nothing like what I found in the back office (so to speak).

I'm a fairly good writer and also a published poet. I think I'll do fine on my own, but I wanted to do things faster, you know?

just_dana, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  19. theultimate1

Best Answers:
    hmm... So, essentially I use a menu of wild cards to select from (after having entered them once earlier on), for each rewrite, I click on the desired new wild card, right?

Wow, if that's right, it gives me a great business opportunity, and to everyone reading this post...

If indeed UAW works the way I've above assumed (apart from of course what Rob and the UAW website have to say about the way it works), I'll put up a software code that does the same things as UAW, and will sell it online for $49.99 (one-time fee). Optional bi-annual updates would be available at a measly $4.99 per upgrade... Now, how does that sound?

Who's interested in helping me market it?

P.S.: I guess they hold no patent rights on that one... LOL :p

20. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    A spinner simply takes text and replaces the text you tell it to, with text that you tell it to. In other words, lets take the quote above that begins with "Spinners". Lets take the word "personal". With UAW or any article spinner I would need to tell it to use the following words to replace it: private, special, and peculiar. I then tell it to generate 3 copies/articles.

What you end up with is:
    Spinners are really made for your own private website - plus rest of the para.
    Spinners are really made for your own special website - plus rest of the para.
    Spinners are really made for your own peculiar website -- plus rest of the para.

My whole point is that you need to tell it exactly what to change. By the time you do that, you can rewrite the article yourself. And in most cases, these articles are not really good enough to submit to a Article directory. They might be ok for an adsense site that you don't care about:)

Just my two cents..

Zeek

zeekstern, Oct 9, 2008 IP