1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quality Designs - Banners ($7)

Discussion in 'Design' started by PJHutch, Oct 7, 2008.

Hey guys! I am here to promote a bit about myself and talents!

I do design work! I am a student who is currently struggling financially, so here I am to solve this problem. I am a graphic design student doing his first year and thought what better place to try and hone my skills than at digital-point.

A bit of my background
    - Been designing for about 2+ years
    - Studying to be an advertising designer
    - Have done commercial work before for bars and events designing posters and ads.
    - I use Photoshop CS3 primarily but also now learning Illustrator

I create what i think to be pretty clean and high quality designs, for a very inexpensive and affordable rate! I don't have much in my portfolio right now, but feel free to check it out yourself and help me expand it with images I do for you.

Here is the link.
    PORTFOLIO

I want to help better your site, blog, company, or whatever else you may need graphics for!

Now to cut to the chase!

Need some graphics and want me to do them for you? Then you will need to know some basic things, starting with rates and for what?

* Banner Ads - $7
    * Headers - $10
    * Animated banner Ads - $10
    * Craigslist Ads - $15
    * Logos - $20
    * Other graphic needs can be discussed in accordance.

* Some graphics may increase in price due to complexity.
    * Deals can be made if a bundle is purchased.

* For jobs to be done more efficiently and quickly, a few things would be greatly appreciated:
    - a description of what you want done
    - height and length values [ a.k.a. sizes of image ]
    - picture of what you may want included in the image
    - title; catchphrase; any body text you may need included.

Working Information:

I treat this as a job almost, in the sense I also have another job and school to attend. My hours would be 3p.m.EST - 8p.m. EST. And maybe some additional hours determined by schedule. I will work in relativity to a first come basis, making everything fair. However, I do work fast and efficiently, so don't worry it won't take too long for your turn to be up.

If you wish to contact me about a particular job, PMing me may be one of the more efficient ways to get in touch with me, however I will list my e-mail below, this is also very viable options to get in touch quickly. I also have messengers which I don't give out until I get to know a client better.I want to be able to complete the exact needs of what the client wants done to perfection. Even if that means being constantly in touch to make revisions.

E-mail:

Payment & Work:

I only accept payment via PayPal.
    I require that half of the payment be completed when I show a 75% completed product with watermark. Other half of payment will need to be received when 100% product is done, but watermark still on. I will remove watermark after last increment is received.
    ONLY serious graphic needs please, I don't take kindly to fake posts or offers. I have been scammed before and it isn't good now I take every precaution to get paid.

Any other issues please contact me via PM or post here and I will try to answer questions as efficiently as possible.

Thanks guys and hope you guys get in touch and help feed a starving student!! haha :D

- PJ Hutch

PJHutch, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  2. jill_domains

jill_domains Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Paul just did a banner for me. He did a great job overall,
    and made all the changes I suggested patiently.

jill_domains, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  3. PJHutch

PJHutch Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for giving me a try, and I am very happy you liked the outcome.

PJHutch, Oct 9, 2008 IP