1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Optimizing A Massage website wich keywords are stronger?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Aaron111, Oct 8, 2008.

My latest website was built for a pro professional LMT on Kauai Hi, :)

if anyone has a pointer or two to share about the best keywords or long tail key words for my website kudos will be given....any help will do please the kauai massage site KauaiMassages.com im currently looking to target KAUAI MASSAGE in reference would that be ideal? :eek:

Aaron111, Oct 8, 2008 IP
    Tyler Banfield likes this.
  2. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A quick look at the AdWords Keyword tool doesn't seem to show much long-tail traffic in this area, so I would focus your efforts on moving this site from the second page of SERPs up to the first page.

Since this is an actual business, there are a lot of resources you can take advtange of. For example, have you made a listing in the Google Local Business Center for this website? Additionally, unlike many of the low quality general web directories, there are actually a lot of quality business directories that you could get listed in (some free and some paid).

Tyler Banfield, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  3. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    Aaron, I am not sure anyone will be able to suggest anything for that keypharse, you have to do your own research, pull your pants and start looking at the keyoword research tools. Adwords tool is probably the first one you want too as said by Tyler. :) You can check my list of keyword tools too http://nbridges.com/blog/list-of-keyword-research-tools/

Cheers

poseidon, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  4. gross100

gross100 Peon

Best Answers:
    For what it is worth I would check out the Wordtracker Free keyword tool. This has given me many ideas which I have brought over to Google Adwords External Tool and built some huge lists...

gross100, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  5. freelistfool

freelistfool Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out the Google Adwords Keyword Tool. It will show you how many hits there are for variations of Kauai Massage. I'd also target all the cities on Kauai too...as you might get some locals from the city variations of your keywords. In addition, make sure you target all the different type of massages you give so you will get some long tail traffic.

freelistfool, Oct 8, 2008 IP