1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get $10,000 NOW I need 100k youtube suscribers

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by com456, Oct 7, 2008.

It is very simple. I need 100,000 subscribers. I already paid over $5000 to people who claim they could make it happen but no results. Heres the deal I want to get on Youtube Most Subscribe so bad that the offer is $10,000 whoever knows for sure they can get me 100,000 subscribers for my channel.
    HERE ARE THE RULES:
    - BEFORE I PAY ANYTHING YOU MUST GET ME 50,000 SUBSCRIBERS THEN I WILL PAY HALF.
    THIS SHOULD TAKE YOU ABOUT 10 DAYS MAX
    - YOU SHOULD ALREADY DONE THIS BEFORE AND HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH YOUTUBE PROMOTIONS
    - REMEMBER HALF OF PAYMENT IS WHEN YOU REACH 50,000 SUBSCRIBERS WHICH IS $5,000
    THE OTHER HALF $5000 IS WHEN YOU MAKE IT TO 100,000 SUBSRIBERS
    - PLEASE DONT SHOW ME NO PORTFOLIOS ,ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS HAVE YOU DONE YOUTUBE PROMOTIONS BEFORE AND YOU ARE 100% YOU CAN DO THIS . THANKS ALOT

HERES MY YAHOO MESSENGER

com456, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  2. IAMJos3

IAMJos3 Guest

Best Answers:
    I can do this for you. I will add you by Yahoo

IAMJos3, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  3. TrafficSales

TrafficSales Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe our site can do this for you.
    PM me if you're interested.
    Our site is in my signature.

TrafficSales, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  4. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is very funny.

The most subscribed person on youtube only has 561,603 subscribers. But you want 100,000 subscribers??

And you want 50,000 subscribers before you pay anyone the money? This would put you almost in the top 100 subscribed people of all time on youtube. The 100th most subscribed person on youtube has 54,204 subscribers. So you want to jump straight to the top 100 most subscribed people of all time on youtube?

What you are asking is unethical and just wrong. Once youtube sees that most of your subscribers were all created within a few days, your likely to have your account deleted. The people at the top of the list are Youtube Partners (check into it), youtube is going to protect its money makers and its partners from people that are trying to cheat their way to the top.

Youtube partners bring a lot of money to youtube because the create good content. Companies buy advertising and put banners on these popular videos - its all business. When people like you want to cheat your way to the top, it cast doubt into what the "Most Subscribed" is all about. Its about good videos and making money.

~kev~, Oct 8, 2008 IP
    cldnails and MTbiker like this.
  5. textlink969

textlink969 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi You can also make money by becoming part of our network. You should be resident of United kingdom or United States.

Thanks

textlink969, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  6. kozyavka

kozyavka Active Member

Best Answers:
    don't worry, his video will get banned before it even reaches 50,000

kozyavka, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  7. Ikaruga

Ikaruga Active Member

Best Answers:
    No one here can provide what you're asking for, trust me. You think you can illegitimately make it to the top without facing any consequences? Bullshit.

I'm a little surprised to see someone in this thread making a false claim about being able to give you 100,000 subscribers, too. Just goes to show that you have to be careful of everyone you work with.

Ikaruga, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  8. priyeshu2

priyeshu2 Banned

Best Answers:
    lolzz...guy has gone CRAZY

priyeshu2, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  9. scottwood1986

scottwood1986 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kev has it 100% right...

Why are these boards so full of spammers and wannabe scammer trying to make a quick buck.. its really annoying!

Without even seeing the video im sure its some lame affiliate marketing thing that no-one ever wants to see !

scottwood1986, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  10. kozyavka

kozyavka Active Member

Best Answers:
    What does exactly surprise you? There is a buyer that has unrealistic expectations and there is a seller that sells dreams. This is a typical "market" situation. :D

kozyavka, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  11. BusinessCoach

BusinessCoach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why should unrealistic subscribers surprise you....it would take a lot of effort, and a real campaign to get just a few thousand subscribers...so someone is supposed to INVEST THEIR OWN money, to promote HIS agenda?

With the HOPE he will pay, with no guarantee except an anonymous post on this message board?

the whole post is ridiculous

BusinessCoach, Oct 8, 2008 IP
    ~kev~ likes this.
  12. com456

com456 Peon

Best Answers:
    well guys its realist a partner of mine has 80,000 fake subsribers. Accts made up and he is on the most subscribed alltime. But of course hes not a sponsor partner he hasnt got i guess good enough quality videos for youtube.
    But see i have good quality videos, nothing spammish. And plus the guy that did my friend is long gone, so trust me i would asked him along time ago. Of course people have methods of getting this amount. Some people have 100k sitting for their personal use( half real half fake). And they also have bots that boost your subsribers on your channel. I have that bot, but i dont have 100k accts,. I only have 20k and those are used for my ratings favs comments and views. So guys please help me if you can. my yahoo messenger id again is

com456, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  13. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If a buddy of yours has 80,000 subscribers, that puts him in the top 100 most subscribed people on youtube. I would like to know what his/her youtube account name is.

Have him / her send me a message on youtube, surely if you are such good friends with them they wont mind. Here is my youtube account - http://www.youtube.com/user/survivalistboards

There are only about 80 people on youtube with more then 80,000 subscribers. These people bring a lot of money to youtube, and you think that google / youtube management is just going to let someone cheat their way to the top?

=================== EDIT ======================

Here are some stats for you -

NBA, 73,644 subscribers - http://www.youtube.com/user/NBA
    Warner Bros Records, 75,756 subscribers - http://www.youtube.com/user/warnerbrosrecords
    Britney spears, 67,773 subscribers - http://www.youtube.com/user/BritneyTV

~kev~, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  14. com456

com456 Peon

Best Answers:
    anybody im still looking for subs

com456, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  15. chris07

chris07 Peon

Best Answers:
    It can be done,

but aged youtube accounts will cost more then $10,000
    100,000 email accounts
    100,000 youtube accounts
    the time to track down 80,000 proxy ip's
    about a month of work so you dont get banned.

It can be done.. just requies lots of work, and setting up about 5+ computers to run this.. its not far fetched.

1 million youtube views is out there within 48 hours... this can be done.

chris07, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  16. joebert

joebert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    youTube employee trying to snare fake accounts en-mass ?
    Bounty hunter looking for botnet herders ?

If I was able to do such a thing, I think those are the first two questions that would come to mind.

joebert, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  17. BusinessCoach

BusinessCoach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if he in fact had 10k, he would just do some traditional advertising to send to youtube

anyone who bothers with this is asking for a lot of heartache....i call BS

BusinessCoach, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  18. BUSA

BUSA Peon

Best Answers:
    It might be possible to get 1,00,000 subscribers, but they will unsubscribe faster then they subscribed.

BUSA, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  19. com456

com456 Peon

Best Answers:
    i understand all of yall inputs. i just need someone who has like 100k accts and a bot that subs. I will pay you $5k when you reach 50k and $5,000 more when you reach 100k
    And BusinessCoach im a legit guy the fact that you ratha post a comment about me and not chat one on one hurts. IF you have any questions reguarding this post then pleassssse dont make assumptions just contact me one on one. Thats wht the pms are for lol. This is not like a debate topic. Its Who can do it and get paid topic. I mean the money is there. Theres no use talking about it. Its like if you think you can handle the job then lets conduct buisness. But if you cant then theres no need to post, its not helping me at all.

com456, Oct 13, 2008 IP
  20. chris07

chris07 Peon

Best Answers:
    You wont find someone who has 100,000 accounts just sitting there, the accounts are usually sold within a week or 2 of creation. There are about 3 steps and money dumps to make this happen.

100,000 emails
    100,000 youtube accounts created
    Time to subscribe to your video.

If your serious about this, it can be done, hit me up, its going to take about a month to do it properly, and I cant guarantee that you wont get banned, i wont get the accounts banned even if its done from 100,000 ips.

And also, It wont be done without a downpayment im sorry, takes too much time and investment.

chris07, Oct 13, 2008 IP