1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Niches to build list for ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by getjimmy, Oct 6, 2008.

Hey,guys just wanted to know what kind of niches u think is worth building list for.For now i am going with make money online and weight loss niche as i these are ever green niches and there are many products which i can sell as an affiliate.

Other than these 2,i can hardly think of niche with many affiliate products,any ideas?

getjimmy, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  2. Rituja

Rituja Peon

Best Answers:
    I M new in this field...
    if you have more idea about this field so please give me related PDF....

Rituja, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  3. Elljay

Elljay Guest

Best Answers:
    I too am looking for a new niche. I was thinking maybe babies and toddlers, I have a a two year old so very close to my heart:) I think weight loss is a good niche but I think it has very high competition. I cant really think of any others.
    The advise I have been given is just think about things that you are passionate about and take it from there, find out if it is something that other people are searching about on the internet, etc.

Jacqui x

Elljay, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  4. chillingbreeze

chillingbreeze Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Skin care is another. Forex is Hot one too. Gambling can be one. If I skip more of affiliate marketing (though it works in this niche too), the seo blogs are doing good if they're updated and promoted well. Ah.. I may come with few more (Blink blink)

chillingbreeze, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  5. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Good point but i do not care about competition as i have my own ways to build targeted list,weight loss is good niche to build list for as u many product which u can promote to list,on other case for niche like dog training or acne etc,its not a long term business as there are only few affiliate products for them.

getjimmy, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  6. sitey

sitey Active Member

Best Answers:
    If someone has a niche, he wouldn't reveal it here. So yeah, forex, online gambling, diet and weight loss, we all know that... and we all know what's at stake to enter those fields. It's not a 1 man's job anymore to rank for those terms.

sitey, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  7. forous

forous Peon

Best Answers:
    In all these niches look for long tail keywords with less competition.

forous, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  8. Hagen

Hagen Peon

Best Answers:
    Bodybuilding. You have e-books, audio/dvd courses, supplements, etc. And for people who are serious about it, it's a long-term interest.

Hagen, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  9. alijawaad

alijawaad Peon

Best Answers:
    Home improvement is a good niche... id also go into sub niches of the main ones like fitness(body building, weight loss, weight gain and so on)
    Try and think out of the box as well.... I mean like if you were to build a local list from an entertainment website...for example build a local list for a small state like Iowa.... you could then use it to advertise local companies, Ebay listings and more... the possibilities are endless!

alijawaad, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  10. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes,this is another good niche to look for.

getjimmy, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  11. meetbro

meetbro Banned

Best Answers:
    i see the best performing offers are health, ebooks, home improvement and finance

meetbro, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  12. dynashox

dynashox Premium Member Staff

Best Answers:
    I think Golf is another good niche. People who are playing golf, sure do have money to spend. :cool:

dynashox, Oct 7, 2008 IP