1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Co-Op Denied

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by lordyuanshu, May 27, 2006.

Okay so I just checked DP after a few days of signing up for the co-op. It says Ad Denied - adult.

So our lingerie affiliate site is considered adult? I understand them prohibiting the adult stuff but kandifantasy.com is an affiliate site for an affiliate program that has DP Co-Op on it already. Also we promote the same products as this site and have the same material. Is there something I'm missing here? Can I re-apply, do I have to change something? :confused:

lordyuanshu, May 27, 2006 IP
  2. Fishing Forum

Fishing Forum Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simple answer is no - lingerie site are not considered adult

Sites are judged by there content so if it has say pictures of tits and ass on it then that will come under "Adult content" as would be deemed unfit for children.

The thing is people forget that links appear on many different sites and that kind of link would not go down well with many COOP members.

But not knowing your URL cannot say if it falls under this rule :confused:

Fishing Forum, May 28, 2006 IP
  3. lordyuanshu

lordyuanshu Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply. Anyway my beef isn't so much as to what is "adult" content, but rather why did someone with the exact same content and pictures get accepted and I didn't.... A little inconsistent if you ask me, guess I'll keep re-applying and hope a forgiving person reviews it this time.

lordyuanshu, May 28, 2006 IP