1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adwords - Uncertinty

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by IlikeItIfItsFree, Oct 7, 2008.

I have been using adwords for about 2 years now, Recently All my Adwords Keywords ARE $13 ALL of Them, I Tried every keyword I could think of BUT every single Keyword Relevant or Not Cost $13, I complained to Google about this And They Said

which quite frankly didnt explain anything, Just that If your A Big Rich Corporation you can hold small businesses & idividuals in a state of Monopoly, I am quite knowlegeable when it comes to HTML & Programing, There was / is nothing wrong with my landing page, I replied this only to get no answer & Now Just a week ago it doesnt say Keyword Innactive Its just sez "Ads rarely show due to low quality score".

This is really pissing me off, to The Point were I will No Longer Be Using The Adwords Program. However I still believe its better than Overture.

anyone else experience similar problems or Does anyone have a solution.?

cheers.

IlikeItIfItsFree, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  2. Landingnet

Landingnet Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately without knowing more about your campaign and landing pages I can't really give a specific answer, however there must be a fundamental reason behind having a poor quality score otherwise it wouldn't be so.

There could be any number of reasons why your quality score is low; loading time of landing page, relevence to keyword / ad text etc.

When faced with a situation like this, it's very easy to get tunel vision and only see that your Min Bid is high. Download your campaign, then go for a coffee or a walk, then spend a couple of hours going through the campaign keyword by keyword to try and establish what the problem is.

Hope that helps a bit

Shaun

Landingnet, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  3. trishan

trishan Peon

Best Answers:
    If you would like, please post the link to your landing page and many of the members here will be more than happy to provide you with possible reasons for the low QS and high min bid.

trishan, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  4. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    try changing the domain name and see if the minimum bid goes down.

narsticle, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  5. GARANTI

GARANTI Peon

Best Answers:
    They have a robot that can check source of your advertisement. for example if you put (corporation) word inside your adver texts, it will show you the same message !!!

GARANTI, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  6. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What actual type of site is it that makes them refer to it as low quality?

pipes, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  7. gahoo

gahoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure you have Contact, ToS, and Privacy links on your website. They'll destroy your quality score if you don't.

gahoo, Nov 15, 2008 IP