1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you new to blogging?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by traitorworld, Oct 4, 2008.

I am starting a series of articles to help my newbie friends in to blogging. This is entirely based upon my experience and jump into the blogosphere. I have tried my best to put in my thoughts, still i may go wrong somewhere so please try to correct me through commenting.
    Also i would appreciate if you follow up my posts through RSS email, it would boost me to write and share more.
    The more we share, the more we tend to learn.

Please check out: Blogging Basics

Thanks for your patience and time.
    Suggestions and comments for improving the quality of content, blog, etc. are highly welcomed!

traitorworld, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  2. anshul555

anshul555 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its Fine Looking Good.
    But i will suggest If you insert one categories column To your blog along with label cloud. As someone may feel difficult to find you from labels cloud.:)

anshul555, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  3. syted

syted Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sans-serif fonts are easier to read on computer screens, also you might like to increase the size. For me I would not attempt to read that it's too small.

syted, Oct 5, 2008 IP
    traitorworld likes this.
  4. seo_cel

seo_cel Banned

Best Answers:
    Nice blog you have. It looks great and eye-catchy. Just change your font style to verdana to make it look more nice and easier to read...

seo_cel, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  5. latoya

latoya Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like the template, but agree that you should change the font to something besides Times New Roman. Even if you prefer a serif font, Georgia is a better choice in a bigger size. Be consistent with your font types and sizes.

Decrease the size of the blog title.

Choose graphics wisely. They should demonstrate, not illustrate and definitely be related to the post and the tone of your blog. Decrease the size of the images in your posts and differ the placement among your posts. In one post place the image on the left, in another, the right.

The graphic and the Adsense in the single blog post is too much.

Those are just comments on the visual appeal of the blog. I haven't read any of the posts.

latoya, Oct 6, 2008 IP
    traitorworld likes this.
  6. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    your onto a good launch...use word press it is best free plugs themes everything

Aaron111, Oct 6, 2008 IP