1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review - www.funcabinrentals.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by ravetildon, May 27, 2006.

I would love to get a review of this site. http://www.funcabinrentals.com Does anyone have any suggestions about the design?

Also I have been trying to get ranked on Google for the keyword "Twain Harte Vacation Rental" for like a year. Not even in the top 100, but am ranked number 1 in both yahoo and msn. Could anyone give me suggestions that have access to software to analyze competitor links and what not...

I am thinking I just need to get more incoming links. I currently have PR3. Any idea how many more links I would need to rank number 1 for that search term and what PR those links should have?

I would love some advice on this so I can get more business for my mom. :)

Any advice on where I can learn on how to analyze my site vs. a competitor site would also be welcome. So I can do this to other sites.

Thank you in advance!

ravetildon, May 27, 2006 IP
  2. t2000q

t2000q Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Craig,

I use this free online tool at Sitescore http://www.silktide.com/tools/sitescore to see how my sites compare. It is rates how well designed, popular and accessible your website is.

Note: I am no way affiliated with them, I just think it is a great tool that I use along with many others. Hope it helps.

Cheers

Ted
    tmackinnon.com

t2000q, May 27, 2006 IP
  3. ravetildon

ravetildon Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanx for the info. Very interesting site. I'll have to check it out in more detail.

ravetildon, May 27, 2006 IP