1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello/what do you think of my new domain name?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Cobalt-Rose, Oct 2, 2008.

Hello to all on digital point this is my first post on this website. I have a new project in mind and have just bought this domain contestkong.com.
    I'm really hoping that i can turn it into a sucessfull project.
    But first of all i ask what do ypu think of the domaib name? would you say it is brandable? what comes to mind when you think of the domain? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cobalt-Rose, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  2. Domestic01

Domestic01 Guest

Best Answers:
    I think the domain is pretty brandable, alliteration is a plus in my opinion. When I think of the name I think of the possible logo being some kind of Gorilla like Donkey Kong and the site being one where people can pay to advertise their logo contest or something.

Any way best of luck with it, I'm sure other members can provide more ideas.

Domestic01, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  3. dorinaneguletu

dorinaneguletu Peon

Best Answers:
    If you develop it,then the name is less important.

dorinaneguletu, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  4. Cobalt-Rose

Cobalt-Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes i am definitley going to develop it. I also just picked up udesign4.me . My project is for a contest website. Which domain is best suited for it? I can'd decide ...:confused:

Cobalt-Rose, Oct 4, 2008 IP