1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What country should I relocate to if the U.S. has a major economic collapse?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by tesla, Sep 25, 2008.

1. FOX LORE

FOX LORE Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Tesla, have you made up your mind what country you are going to moved to?

FOX LORE, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  2. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its time we start a revolution and vote for a 3rd party candidate instead of the 2 goons, NObama and Mcain. Vote Baldwin (Who ron paul has endorsed) www.baldwin08.com

domainer_10, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  3. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I will likely become a perpetual traveler, staying in different countries for a few months before moving to another. Becoming a perpetual traveler makes things simple, as opposed to becoming a full resident. I think I will go to the Dominican Republic first, then maybe Honduras second. I will take a brief trip in March, if I like it there I may stay and just get an apartment while working over the web. One thing that is certain is that I'm definitely leaving, now that the bail out has passed. My gut tells me it is time to leave, I'm young and I haven't been anywhere yet. I need about 5 months to do research, get my passport and the other things I will need, and to become stronger in Spanish.

I knew that the bail out would pass. Most of Congress are a bunch of whores for the corporate interests that run this country(I just found out that those in congress that voted "yes" to the bail out got paid a lot more than those who voted "no," so big surprise, the bill passed. The U.S. congress no longer represents the people, but a bunch of powerful banking interests. The only thing that surprises me is that the House knocked it down once.......I can't believe they had the courage to do that, but the Illuminati has too much power over the U.S. government.

For those of you implying the net will die when the U.S. economy goes into the toilet, you are wrong. The Internet is international, if the dollar is worthless I will accept payments in Euros or some other currency(or egold perhaps). Yes, the web was invented here in the U.S. but the whole world has now adopted it. The net is here to stay, even during a depression. Skills are valuable, even when if the dollar is not. If the internet can survive a nuclear attack, I'm pretty sure it can survive a U.S. depression.

Besides, I'm betting that gold and silver will sail into the cosmic heaven price wise once hyperinflation gets underway, so I will become fabulously wealthy no matter what currency I'm using (pesos, dollars, euros, etc). I just need to do research on the country to make sure it is stable, particularly its banking system. My biggest concern is the banking system(when I put my money in the bank, I want to make sure it stays there). I would leave it here in the U.S., but massive banking collapses scare me, cuz my bank could go under while I'm outside the country(a very bad scenario indeed). The next few months will be spent reading books on how to essentially move and operate offshore.

This is a waste of time. No independent is going to win, Ron Paul was the best shot we had, and he didn't get the nomination, so I can tell you that neither Nader or Baldwin has a chance, neither of these guys were even in the debates. It will either be Obama or McCain, and I will probably vote for Obama as a lesser of the two of evils(sorry, I voted for Ron Paul at the state caucus but Americans are too bone headed to elect him).

I'm sick and tired of the Republicans. Both parties are owned by the same group but I can't fathom having the Republicans in office for another term, whether I stay here or not. I have to vote for Obama, I know he is CFR and all that but things need to change. McCain has a temper which would probably plunge us into a third world war, he is too unstable and sick to become president, and Sarah Palin is a joke.

My advice to you Ron Paul fans is to just go for Obama. I know you don't want to but you know damn well deep down inside that an independent won't win. Americans as a whole are far too stupid to go for some like Baldwin or Paul. Another reason why I have to vote for Obama is because since he is Black, all the southern racist states are voting against him due to his skin color, so I have to go vote for him to counteract that BS. I checked the election map the other day and every single Jim Crow state in the south is voting against Obama, Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana, but this isn't a big surprise. I have to vote for Obama just for this reason alone............

One more thing..........I predict that Obama will win to become America's first Black president, only to have the greatest economic collapse in history happen under his term(then the historians will say that Obama was behind it). Ahh, humanity is so predictable.

I almost didn't want to respond to this one..........Somalia is one of the last places on the planet I would ever live. I'd take my chances living on a newl constructed martian colony before I set foot in Somalia.

tesla, Oct 3, 2008 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  4. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    The internet was invented by one Mr. Timothy Berners Lee, who is an Englishman.

contentedge, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  5. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    attention maybe?

[​IMG]

Brandon Sheley, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  6. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    The internet was invented here in the U.S. The web/hypertext -- which is basically an application of the internet -- wasn't, it was done at CERN.

LogicFlux, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  7. bWild

bWild Peon

Best Answers:
    tesla's huff is over rated

bWild, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  8. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

Well if everyone went with the status quo then thats what you always get. I don't work like that, I go for whats right. And saying Obama is the lesser of two evils is a joke. That idiot is going to send the U.S closer to armageddon and the new world order faster than anyone else.

domainer_10, Oct 3, 2008 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  9. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you on Obama, but at the same time, I'm a realist. Let me ask you this question: would you bet your entire bank account and all your assets that Nader of Baldwin will win? Of course you wouldn't because you know neither one of them has a chance. Yes, you're right, they ARE better for the country than Obama or McCain, but so was Ron Paul, and there is one major problem: 80% of Americans are a bunch of grade A morons. Just like the Germans allowed Hitler to come to power, Americans will blindly go for the mainstream candidates as opposed to the underdogs.

I watched all the debates with Ron Paul. I couldn't believe how members of the audience(Republicans no less), laughed and sneered at what Paul said. Ron Paul was attacked from all angles, he was right, the Republicans have lost their way. Bill Maher said it best during his interview with Ron Paul: if Americans were smart, you would be president.

I think that statement pretty much sums up the election and the final destination of this country. The sad fact of the matter domainer_10 is that you and I are in the minority. Our vote and the votes of other true patriots won't be able to override all the millions of brain dead morons who never read, don't know their history, and pick whichever two candidates that are spoonfed to them. Its just human nature, that is why 20% of the population controls 80% of the wealth, because only 20% is willing to do what it takes to get the wealth, the other 80% just wants shit handed to them. If you don't believe the last sentence, just look at the economic situation we're in, I've heard a bunch of reasons for why we're in this mess, but one of the main reasons is human nature.

People want to borrow money, and no one wants to save or invest. Saving and investing money is "hard," why save when you can borrow your way through life, borrowing for houses, cars, clothes, gadgets, and everything else? You see, the common mans wants to do things the easy way, he takes the path of least resistance. That is why only a handful of athletes ever win the gold medals, why only a handful of boxers ever become champions, the reason why only a handful become rich.......it isn't because they are naturally gifted, but because they are obsessed with winning, they give their heart and soul and sacrifice everything to succeed.

Right this second, I know a man who is on the verge of losing his house. Like millions of other Americans, he decided to take the "easy" way out, borrowing for a home he couldn't afford. And despite the mess he is in, when I recently had lunch with him, he told me that he was thinking of borrowing money AGAIN to "buy" a new car, even though his other car was just repossessed! I advised him not to do it, told him he'd be better off taking the bus, but sure enough, he went on and got the car anyway................you see what I mean? The inferior man takes the easy way out, the strong man does not, credit and borrowing has made this country poverty stricken.

The ironic thing about it is that this guy that I know, his home looks so much better than mine, both he and his family have more "stuff" than I have, but they borrowed for all that stuff, they don't own, I have so much more money than they do, and I don't even look like it, appearances are deceiving, everybody around the world thinks Americans are rich, but they are not, just a bunch of stupid borrowers who look like they're living good when they are wallowing in debt.

Having said that, now that people just like the man I mentioned in the previous paragraph are party behind what is about to become a depression, why should I stay here? And at least getting Obama in office would get the Republicans out. Yes, I've studied the illuminati, I know you're right, but McCain? Good lord.......

Ron Paul came out and gave perfect solutions for the economic problems we currently face, but no one listens to him. Ron Paul proposed many things, such as closing all the bases we have in other countries, getting rid of the Fed, going back to hard money, and ending our wars of aggression abroad. But these solutions will never come to pass because the people in power are too strong, and the people on the bottom are too weak.

And that brings me back to the reason I started this thread. This country is dominated by morons and the power brokers who manipulate them at the top of the pyramid, that means that there is no hope. Much better to simply get out while they still allow us to leave, that way when the martial law take over finallyhappens, I'll be out on an island somewhere relaxing with a beautiful senorita far away from ground zero.

It is all about personal survival at this point. America is an empire which is bound to fall. Everyone in this thread knows it, whether they want to admit it or not. Right now, my primary goal is to survive.................and profit, handsomely.

tesla, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  10. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Calvin Ayre is a man that some of you should research. The founder of Bodog.net, Ayre is the Ephiphany of what I would like achieve, to build a massive virtual corporations that brings in millions per year, but it is structured in such a way that taxes are avoided through the use of jurisdictional arbitrage:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Ayre

Calvin is a billionaire. They say he never travels anywhere without being surrounded by gorgeous women, and despite living in Antigua, his corporation is structured in Costa Rica. His gambling enterprise makes hundreds of millions from the U.S, and because he is offshore the IRS can't touch him, and the gambling law passed here in the U.S. doesn't apply.

Mr Ayre won't explain his exact structure, but I will find out sooner or later, I plan to achieve a similar feat. This man is the closest thing to true freedom that I know of. He is outside of the control of the Illuminati, he started with $10,000 and turned it into $1 billion. This is my goal, to achieve a similar objective. This is the only reason I can see to exist, anything other than this level of success and lifestyle equals death.

Calvin is a mastermind. He tooke advantage of different jurisdictions to profit. By leaving this country, I will do the same thing, but on a smaller level, at least for now. I eventually plan to get on this guys level, I want to be a billionaire, a millionaire isn't enough for me, I want to be one of the richest people on the planet, I don't care about being the richest, just one of the richest. I've been studying books on microeconomics and all types of subjects, the Illuminati is my great enemy, my primary foe, the only way to defeat them is by evading them. To beat the NWO, I must make like the ancient Shinobi of Japan: evade the enemy through stealth and subterfuge.

Roughly 20% of Americans will resist the martial law takeover that is coming, and many of them will die. I will take the wise course and disappear like Houdini, the government has electromagentic weapons that can destroy you from a long range, the guns that Americans have a formidable, but not enough to battle the automatic weapons that the military uses combined with the Military Industrial Complex's high end technology. The only option I see is to take the path of Calvin Ayre, disappearing off to a remote island or tax haven where I can continue to run my operations. I believe the NWO will ultimately fell, but I will NOT DIE trying to fight them. Being a martyr is foolish.

Here is a message to everyone reading this who knows of the existence of the illuminati: Do not try to fight them head on, to do so is foolish, and will lead to death. A live dog is better than a dead lion, evade the enemy, and wait for them to collapse under their own weight. Some of you may want to fight against the government, but I assure this is a fatal mistake.

tesla, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  11. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You can start with this comedy routine of yours - it is fricking hilarious.

browntwn, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  12. sazanality

sazanality Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything will be alright.
    I have a few tricks up my sleeves. :cool:

sazanality, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  13. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I am going to play three-card Monte for a living.

browntwn, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  14. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Me to. :) As bad as things are, I'm very confident. I have made many sacrifices over the last few years and I saw this coming in advance, I knew as early as 2005 that we were about to enter a massive economic crisis, and I begin preparations. All I need now is just a few more months to set everything up, and I'm out of here. I just hope and pray now that things can remain stable at least until I can catch a flight out.

The illuminati is real. I strongly advise you to take this seriously. Who do you think paid congress off to pass the bail out? They also threatened congress as well, if you think this is funny, you haven't done enough research on the subject, the illuminati is as real as the Italian mafia, just many times more powerful.

Just to give you a bit of history, secret societies do exist, and the best known is the mafia. Back in the 1940s, the Italian Mafia, better known as La Costra Nostra, planned to take over the U.S. government, but they were defeated, and their power has been kept in check. The illuminati on the other hand, is a far more powerful secret society that controls the Fed, they are ultimately behind the economic collapse, you saw the stock market fall 777, you think that was a coincidence? These people are into numerology, that is why the twin towers were attacked on 911.

In the 1940s, nobody believed that the Italian mafia existed, even J. Edgar Hoover said it didn't exist, now it is a household name. The illuminat is real, and they will destroy the U.S. economy. In fact, now that they got their bail out, the stock market is going to rise artificially, to get the dumb ass investors and speculators back into the market, who will think everything is okay, while this is happening,the illuminati will move their assets into stable commodities like gold, silver, and real estate, then then I predict that the market will come crashing down, hyperinflation could result, and the American middle class could get wiped out.

You guys don't understand the nature of the bail out. If Congress had balls, and made Wall Street pay for its crimes, the illuminati would have lost a lot of money, and the recession/depression would have been mild. Now that the bailout has passed it will run into the trillions, once the elite has positioned themselves in stable assets, the dollar may very well go into oblivion. It is at this point that gold and silver(which has been manipulated in the market), will reach their true value,for thousands of dollars per ounce.

Dick Cheney has purchased a house in Dubai...............why do you think that is? Because he knows once he Bush and the other illuminati controlled puppets are done destroyed the U.S. economically, Americans are going to try to hang him and he has to get out of the country quick. All the president of Mexico who screwed the country over always escaped to "island" nations after they were done, so the people couldn't get them, the wall street guys are out of here now that they got their bail out, American fell for the biggest con in history, the Yellow Kid would be envious of the bail out plan, how masterfully the con played out...

Time is running out, right now gold and silver are selling a bargain basement prices.............it won't remain this way for long. In fact, I just went and got some more g and s the other day, and the people told me that they are out of bullion coins, they coin shops around the country are running out. You guys keep laughing, this isn't funny, we are about to have another Great Depression, now is the time to think hard about how to protect your future.

tesla, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  15. sazanality

sazanality Peon

Best Answers:
    US won't get into another great depression. Not any worse than the 1930s anyways.
    There's a secret society more powerful than the Illuminati.
    They'll handle it once they're done with their current project.

sazanality, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  16. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are WRONG, we will go into a massive depression, this article explains why:

But what is the truth, really?

The truth is that you’re watching the boldest, most outrageous swindle that’s ever been conducted in the history of the world.

The truth is that you’re a witness to the last, sad chapter of a military empire that’s fast headed towards financial self-destruction.

The truth is that U.S. debt spending has now entered an escalating geometric progression from which no nation has ever returned in one piece.

Two weeks ago, it was a few hundred billion dollars in fake money and debt spending. This week, it’s been nearly a trillion dollars already. Next week, it may be another trillion. With each passing week, the crooks in Washington will tack on another trillion dollars (or more) to the national debt, like heaving two-ton cars onto the back of a cripple who can barely walk to begin with.

It took the United States of America 230 years to accumulate roughly $5 trillion in debt. Washington has now doubled that in less than 30 days. We now stand at $9.8 trillion in national debt.

With the passage of this financial bailout bill, we will be facing — at minimum — $10.5 trillion in debt. And just to make sure we’re properly drowned in it, Senators are throwing out tens of billions of dollars more to companies that made really bad financial decisions, like Ford Motors, which is one of the recipients in a $25 billion automaker bailout just announced yesterday.

And don’t forget this juicy fact: These financial bailouts aren’t limited to U.S. companies, either! If the bailout bill passed, Treasury Secretary Paulson will have full authority to dish out hundreds of billions of dollars to bail out FOREIGN banks, too!

$10 trillion in debt quickly becomes $12 trillion. Then $15 trillion, then $25 trillion. At some point, it all becomes too absurd to track, because there is no nation in the world that will keep pumping useless dollars down the U.S. government financial tar pit. And that means the U.S. will soon run out of willing lenders, just like the heroin addict who can’t get any more “emergency” loans to go out and buy more drugs.

Even though I know most consumers simply cannot fathom what’s about to happen to them (and their money), I cannot overemphasize this point: The United States government is now on a track to financial annihilation. You are witnessing its suicide march into debtors’ demise. Sure, it may be able to string itself along for a while longer, perhaps by terrorizing other nations and extorting money from them to prop up the empire (read the history of the Roman Empire, folks), but in the end, there is no way out of $10 trillion in debt other than to either declare bankruptcy (at which point nobody will loan you money anymore) or hyperinflate the currency to bail yourself out (at which point the currency becomes worthless and the taxpayers are wiped out).

Take a guess which one your esteemed leaders in Washington are pushing for? It’s the hyperinflation, of course. Because in the end, they’d much rather lose YOUR money than THEIR power.

I think even the Senators secretly realize this now. Behind closed doors, they know the game’s up. This blowout spending spree is their last, desperate chance to bring home a few hundred million dollars to their home states before the federal government becomes completely insolvent. It’s really a financial looting of Washington, and the vultures have moved in now in an attempt to scurry away with all the scraps of U.S. dollars they can carry.

Either way, the U.S. dollar is headed towards rapid devaluation. International investors are either laughing their heads off or shaking them in disbelief, wondering what kind of madness has gripped U.S. lawmakers today, and whether their own nations will be safe from the aftershocks of U.S. fiscal failures.

What to expect in the days ahead
    The financial bailout bill will be approved by Congress, then signed by the President. For the subsequent 24 hours or so, the stock market will surge upwards as part of a false rally based on the passage of the bailout bill. During this surge, gold will plummet in value, along with gold mining stocks and other precious metals companies.

After the false high in the markets, investors will come to their senses, and we’ll see the beginning of a long, slow decline in the value of stocks, coupled with an accelerating inflation of the U.S. dollar (which will sap spending power from those holding dollars in savings or retirement accounts). The price inflation of real goods (food, fuel, etc.) will rise at an alarming pace over the next two years, dampening economic activity.

The early months of 2009 will see a wave of post-Christmas bankruptcies by retailers who suffered a terrible Christmas season. (When consumers can’t take unlimited cash out of their homes like they were ATM machines, they tend to spend less on Christmas gifts.)

For more analysis of what’s coming in 2009, join my Mindful Wealth Email List: http://www.naturalnews.com/MindfulWealt…

In any case, the economic outlook of the United States of America won’t be pretty. Burdened with endless debt, unbridled spending and a cascading implosion of financial institutions, the U.S. is almost certain to endure, at the very least, many hard years of a bona-fide economic depression coupled with runaway currency inflation. That’s actually a best-case scenario. I won’t describe the worst-case scenario because it makes people uncomfortable to even fathom such possibilities.

This is what the banking bailout measure will deliver: A decade (or more) of economic struggle, an erosion of the value of the U.S. dollar, and the decline of America as an economic superpower in the world.

The beginning of the end of the American Empire is now upon us. From here, it’s simply a matter of how long its demise can be stalled, and how broke the People will end up before Washington legislators spend every last dollar they can scrounge up and ferret away.

When the music stops, don’t be the one left holding U.S. dollars.

The article above basically sums up what is coming. There is nothing that anyone in this forum can come up with that can counter the article above, the U.S. is the titanic, it just hit the iceberg with this bail out, and I desperately want to get as far away from this country as I possibly can. It is starting to become increasing difficult for me to get a good nights rest, because of what I know. I have a plan, but time is running out

tesla, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  17. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Then leave. Quit taking up your time writing idiotic rants like this one and buy a plane ticket somewhere. People relocate every day. You're not as special as you think.

BTW, you'll love the Dominican Republic. The GDP there is $9.50/day. You'll love your new job braiding tourist's hair on the beach.

The only thing I hope is you relocate to a place that doesn't have internet access. Godspeed! :D

Lexiseek, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  18. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome back lexiseek, it is nice to have you back in the forums. :)

tesla, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  19. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Please don't tell him where the D.R. is... I don't want him there either. We are planning on moving there, but not because we hate America, we love it here, we aren't running away with a tail between our legs. The D.R. doesn't need him, in fact, his high and mighty attitude would probably get him in trouble with the locals so fast you would have him back here in the states within a month. Send him to a country like Columbia where his attitude would either get a fast adjustment or they would kill him if he didn't.

debunked, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  20. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I do agree with Tesla on one thing, that the U.S is on track to no longer be a superpower unfortuntately. The U.S is crumbling from within just like Rome did. If you believe in the bible it will tell you that the U.S CANNOT be a superpower in the last days, in fact the european union should be.

domainer_10, Oct 4, 2008 IP