1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advice on test marketing CB products with articles

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by moneymonkey, Oct 2, 2008.

I have a list of several CB products that I'd like to test market using articles on EZA.

About how many articles should I generate for each product?

Also, the articles I've written so far got me a small amount of traffic when they were first posted, but then it tapered off. Do I need to keep pumping articles at products that convert to keep sales going or is there some way to get ongoing value out of the articles that are already posted?

thanks

moneymonkey, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  2. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    Well guess that you must continue writing articles for the products that converted for you. I don't have much success with articles, but seems others do. So keep going...

redrossero, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  3. jimmybloggs91

jimmybloggs91 Peon

Best Answers:
    what i tend to do is knock out 10 articles, see how they do for sales and if there's a lot of sales knock out a lot more.

jimmybloggs91, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  4. moneymonkey

moneymonkey Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks. so far i haven't had any success with articles either. i have about 30 articles published on EZA, but i didn't get any conversions from them. i did these back when i first started and i think it has a lot to do with the over-crowded niche i targeted and poor landing pages. i had some success with PPC and i'm hoping to generate a little cash with articles to fund another PPC round.

moneymonkey, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  5. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on how much traffic you want. Say your articles on get 50 views a piece, then you are going to need to pump out a lot! If they average 300 views each, then you won't have to write as many articles!

Also, It is very important to have a high ctr on each article - Take a look at my affiliate page and see what a high ctr on resource boxes is

hornetss, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  6. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    A great idea is to make articles for the keywords that are converting through ppc, at least you know that are buying keywords.
    I have a small niche and a medium one, and the views I am getting are different. So as moneymonkey said, it depends on the niche how many articles you have to produce.
    However, my problem is how to make them "stick" in the search engine, not how many to write them.

redrossero, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  7. craiger22

craiger22 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There definitely is more to article marketing than just posting articles. Your goal is to gain traffic from the articles to send to your landing pages.

I normally just start with 5 articles just to see what type of results I get.

One thing you must remember though is that 10 high quality, keyword targetted articles is way better than 50 low quality cut and paste jobs.

craiger22, Oct 3, 2008 IP
    hlln likes this.
  8. hlln

hlln Peon

Best Answers:
    Very well said Content with Quality has more conversion rates +reped!

hlln, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  9. gpk

gpk Peon

Best Answers:
    You may consider doing back link to your articles. It may help to make them "stick" in the search engine. :)

gpk, Oct 3, 2008 IP