1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Coaching Service ▌Create A Successful Business Empire ▌$10k/Month GUARANTEED ▌No Risk

Discussion in 'Services' started by jaree, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEO-Machinegun

SEO-Machinegun Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jaree, you haven't start accepting people right ? i had sent your my information, will you send confirmation to both accepted or declined people ? Anyway, is there a exact time when you will start to accepting them ?

SEO-Machinegun, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  2. AutoGlobalZOne

AutoGlobalZOne Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok Jaree, here is my other batch of questions. Sorry for asking a lot of questions. But I have to clear my mind :)

1. I am working full time as an engineer (9 hours per day), time difference with US is 12 hours. There is a possibility that I will miss your coaching. Is there any recording?
    2. Can you teach through video recording? It would be better for better understanding.
    3. Decent English is a must? My english is not that good and not that bad. Is it ok?
    4. Group A and B as mentioned above. Is US central time = EST? How about the exact date? You didn't mention the exact date.
    5. You will make 15% of what we make, every month? Or only for the first month?
    6. How to sign contract? By posting or email? It is gonna be time consuming.
    7. Do you accept coaching using Yahoo Messenger, i am familiar with this.
    8. Are you really sure if a lot of people (30 people) they are not going to take the same niche? If same niche, will have competition
    9. Guarantee - 3 months you will pay the difference. Is it confirmed in the agreement? But how do u check that we are not breaking even after 3 months?
    10. We have to spend/invest $1k in the first month and it is guaranteed that we will break even within the first month of coaching. What if I invest $3k in the first month? Will I break even the $3k in the first month and gain $3k or more month after months? :)
    11. Is there any limit of the income? As you said, if we get $1k within 1 month then we rest for life, we will continue getting $1k every single month. So what if we keep the same effort, will we get like $40k per month after 2 years or $100k after 5 years continuously?
    12. Does this have anything to do with MLM?
    13. The $10k/month guaranteed income is after 6 months? Is it also continuously?
    14. The income you mention, $1k within 1 month of coaching is only targetting on 1 niche? Or several niches?
    15. Where are you from? Your name is like the name in my country. :)

Thanks Jaree, and again, sorry for asking a lot of questions

PS: I have sent my details to your email. Hope you get it. :)

AutoGlobalZOne, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  3. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well i know for a fact that no matter how hard i try and what kind of qualifications and background checks i run i am still gonna end up getting burnt by few thats why i am doing it in a group of 30 people so even if few do anything like that i dont get screwed and trust me i know my game online. I am gonna know what everyone in my coaching group is going to be doing and how and if someone messes with me at the end its gonna turn out to be bad. Trust me anyone who does that will not be able to get away with it for very long without getting so much competition from me that he will eventually give up anyways :D

Yes traffic is the king and i will be coaching how to get super targeted consistent traffic with credit cards in their hands for free and forever.

I will get back to you :)

No i have not, i am planning on doing it tomorrow. Sending out emails and PMs to everyone who send me their details with my paypal and instructions on how to proceed. Just be patient while i try to sort out things and organize them in the best way possible.

I have not responded to anyone yet with my payment details and i am planning on doing it tomorrow so dont get impatient. I am receiving PMs and emails from people asking the same question over and over again if i have started accepting or not yet.

Everyone will hear back from me, even if you are not accepted i will let you know what did i base my decision on and if you can, change it and i ll accept you back in :)

If there are too many qualified people i may think of increasing the number by few and accept all those who i think deserve and who i think will take it seriously. :)

jaree, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  4. rufh_s

rufh_s Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello,

i am very much interested in this. the only thing is bothering me is at this point of time i will not be able to give in 6/8hrs daily. do you plan to start next session of batch say after 1/2 months? already i see many peoples interested :)
    i guess i can join in mid November or so.

suggestion: just don't get in too many peoples start batch wise!, having burnt 200$+ (at this forum itself) in coaching offers i can say that things don't often carry on as expected and it becomes difficult to manage peoples, one end's up is loosing all his hard earned reputation (eg.are on this forum itself:eek:)

regards

PS: if you want i can give you $49 and reserve my spot right ( if you approve i ll send you the details you asked for

rufh_s, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  5. hlln

hlln Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well far for now is good, I have applied and sent a mail to the given mail address. Lets see what will happen.

hlln, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  6. jiraiya123

jiraiya123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi im very interested, pls count me in. im available anytime of the day. Although i dont have 1k today i may be able to earn it in a few months just like you said. I have already sent you a pm about the details that you want. thanks.

jiraiya123, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  7. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok, jaree, have sent you a pm.
    hopefully, this will be totally different to the "alis"-case
    here on DP.

jophan, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  8. n3o_the_on3

n3o_the_on3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please pm me payment details and other information.Thanks in advance.

n3o_the_on3, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  9. regencytimberbuildings

regencytimberbuildings Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very interested if there is still time to get in.
    The only problem is the times of the coaching.
    Could you make a copy of the text from your instant messenger and send it me so I can still do it without being there at the time?
    I am from the United Kingdom
    I am over 18
    I have $1000 to invest

(I have also sent a PM with the same message to maximise my chance of getting your attention)

regencytimberbuildings, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  10. razzak

razzak Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can I still apply?

I'm from Portugal, and I'm 18.

However, I only have 600$ to invest. With that ammount do I still need to work about 6hours per week? (I'm willing to spend way over 6h on it per week..)

I'm really interested on it, since college and everything associated with it is pretty expensive.

PS. I've emailed you

razzak, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  11. pixeldawn

pixeldawn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Jaree, I'm very keen to apply but I too have the same issues regarding the class timings. As the others have asked before, would it be possible for you to make alternative arrangements such as recordings etc so that we don't miss out on much even if we're unable to attend some of the sessions.

Thanks

pixeldawn, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  12. razzak

razzak Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    On a previous post, Jaree stated that he would give the logs of the classes if someone wasn't able to make it on time.

razzak, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  13. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No problem

Well i do not have any plans to do this again but there is a chance i may do it but i am not exactly sure when.

No dont worry i will make it as organized as possible

Thanks

I will get back with you

Thanks, i am not sure what you are referring to but worry not :D i am here for serious business and not to mess around.

If you are interested, send me the details that i asked for :)

lol dont worry everyone will get a reply back even if i dont select anyone.

Well you wont be able to get that service for less than $1k but there are some alternatives which i dont guarantee and i doubt they work well so i cant really say anything.

I will send everyone chat logs after each session.

Thanks

I am going to start replying to qualified individuals with my payment details in few minutes. So far i have 26 qualified and i will post the final number again once i receive payment from everyone. I will also PM those who were not selected with the reason and if they can correct it or provide what i ask for then they will be able to get in, even if all the slots are filled but they must satisfy all the requirements that i mention.

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE WITH YOUR REQUESTS OF ACCEPTING YOU IF I HAVE PMED YOU WITH THE REASON WHY I CANT. PM ME BACK, IF SOMEONE COMES HERE AND POSTS REQUESTING/BEGGING OR ASKING FOR REASONS WHY THEY WERE NOT ACCEPTED, THEY WILL LOSE ALL THE CHANCES OF GETTING IN. (sorry for caps, wanted to make it clear :D)

I will send the payment details to all the qualified individuals in few minutes and i will wait for their payment. I expect you to pay within 24 hours or i wont be able to guarantee your spot and i may refund your payment. This is because i am planning to start this Tuesday and i only have two days to finalize the list of people who will be in it. (If you cant pay within 24 hours please PM me or email me and request me to reserve the spot for you and when do you plan on paying)

I am sorry for making this so hard to follow but gotta make it organized because its not easy to manage a group of 30 people and to reply to 100s of people who are very interested.

jaree, Sep 28, 2008 IP
    NoxServices likes this.
  14. AutoGlobalZOne

AutoGlobalZOne Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, another question. You mentioned after 3 months, we will break even or you will pay the difference. What if I decide to invest with $3k (instead of your recommendation, $1k) and don't break even. Will you still pay the difference for that amount of $3k?

Will you cover the risk for me? ;) Sorry lots of questions from me..

AutoGlobalZOne, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  15. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hmm here is the best i can do...

No matter how much you invest if the difference is less than $2k i will cover it all. I wont pay more than $2k out of my pocket even if you invest $10k but there really is no point of this discussion or guarantee. Trust me its not even POSSIBLE for anything like that to happen. You have to mess up BIGGGG time for anything like that to take place...

jaree, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  16. kozyavka

kozyavka Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have a website? Can you list here your previous businesses that you have been making money with? In worst case scenario a person will lose just $1049, as I don't see any other information except this that you are from Houston, TX (?) and your name is Jaree (?)

kozyavka, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  17. AutoGlobalZOne

AutoGlobalZOne Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I trust Jaree, since i dont think he is gonna risk his reputation in DP. Unless if someone else hack his account and pretend to be him..;)

18. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No i am not going to be disclosing my websites here. I doubt any smart successful internet marketer would do that but if you think i should then i am sorry but i cant.

Even in worst case scenario i wont get anything from you and you will get the refund of $49 that you paid to me.

For $49 i am not going to give out my personal information to convince anyone. If you skeptical feel free to ask questions and if you dont get a reasonable or expected reply than the smart choice would be to not get in. Its upto you to do your homework and pay me only if you can trust otherwise its not a good idea to do it ;)

BTW i did disclose some proof of the income from my businesses in my previous threads. Check the first post and follow the links in that if it helps :)

Thanks and you dont need to worry about someone hacking into my account :D I am serious about the security of my account and if anytime you find something wrong. You can contact me on my email :D

jaree, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  19. AutoGlobalZOne

AutoGlobalZOne Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jaree, actually if we have $3k in hands to invest in the first month, how long do we need to spend every single day to get back the $3k within 1 month?

20. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    About the same... 1-2 hours a day or about 6-10 hours a week depending on how fast and focused you are...

jaree, Sep 28, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.