1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to pay someone to clean up my code

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by braiiins, Sep 21, 2008.

I've designed my WordPress template. It functions well cross-browser and is XHTML valid, but the code is pretty messy. I'm looking for someone to take my template files and stylesheet and clean them up.

I'd like to see the structure redone a bit. I think there are some unnecessary divs, I went a little overkill on trying to make things function properly. Wrappers on wrappers, etc... I want to see the structure a little easier to work with.

It shouldn't be much work overall, I could probably do it myself, but after spending so much time designing the beast, I'm pretty tired of looking at it, to be honest.

Let me know if you can do this for me and how much you're looking for price wise, or barter wise. Free links or a write up on your services can be done on my site, if desired. You can see the site in my sig.

braiiins, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  2. ClickMedia

ClickMedia Banned

Best Answers:
    I have send PM , please refer that .

ClickMedia, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  3. braiiins

braiiins Guest

Best Answers:
    Got messages from 2, but no quotes...

I'd expect the task to take very little time. Anyone?

braiiins, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  4. Cash Nebula

Cash Nebula Peon

Best Answers:
    Unless it's part of a portfolio, I wouldn't bother fixing it. There are a few extra divs but it's not that bad. It's valid code, loads fast, and looks good so there is nothing to fix really.

Like they say in the games industry, "if it runs, ship it!" :)

Cash Nebula, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  5. tobes123

tobes123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can do it for you. I have pmed you

tobes123, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  6. bazish

bazish Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i recommend you to look some reliable coders from Rentacoder.com, GetaFreelancer.com or guru.com, you will find your problems solution within after posting your project for bid. you have control to select the best coder by seeing there profile and previous work and comments of the previous buyers about there work. which will surely help you to choose best solution provider for your problem and you can strict them to complete your project within your time limit.

bazish, Sep 28, 2008 IP