1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MSN indexed my other pages except my home page

Discussion in 'Bing' started by WebmasterWanabe, May 21, 2006.

Hello everyone,
    I cant understand why MSN has indexed my other pages but it seems like the home page never gets indexed. I got indexed ok with Google and Yahoo ok if you have any input it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance the url is http://www.mymallontheweb.com

WebmasterWanabe, May 21, 2006 IP
  2. mahmood

mahmood Guest

Best Answers:
    Stories of MSN search gets more and more strange everyday. I would say this is the strangest one.

mahmood, May 21, 2006 IP
  3. ebangla

ebangla Peon

Best Answers:
    Your home page is already indexed by msn. I searched for it just now. It is there. Are trying to advertise your site here???

ebangla, May 24, 2006 IP
  4. WebmasterWanabe

WebmasterWanabe Peon

Best Answers:
    Ebangla,
    I checked it tonight and after a good 3 months this is the 1st time I noticed the home page indexed. Thanks for bringing be good news and good luck but I dont appreciate your implication about me trying to advertise here that was a cheap shot. I been posting stuff around the forum and my signature is enough advertisement for me.

WebmasterWanabe, May 24, 2006 IP
  5. WebmasterWanabe

WebmasterWanabe Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont know whats going on but I was indexed on my home page the other day and now its gone. CONFUSED

WebmasterWanabe, May 28, 2006 IP