1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Directory, NNNL.com domain - Script Licence Included with Proof..

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Joshyn, Sep 24, 2008.

Hi,

Im selling my directory with Licensed Script www.214k.com it is quite new so dosent have Page Rank or even traffic, but i estimate PR2 - PR3 on the next update
    because as you can see in picture on phplinkbid site has over 2000 backlinks
    and its on the site list from PHPlinkbid witch has a PR4

Domain is Registred at Godaddy:

Created: 2008-05-10
    Expires: 2010-05-10
    Updated: 2008-07-31

[​IMG]

The script that im using is phplinkdirectory, and domain comes with original script and plugins ( Pagerank and BackLinks ) witch i payed $60-$70 1 month ago.In the picture is the proof that i buyed script and plugins, and here is the link also if you want to check:http://phplinkbid.com/en/sites

[​IMG]

Today was first payment for this directory...as you can see in the image, and i didnt make any publicity on directory.. :

[​IMG]

I am asking the price that i payed for licensed script and the tax registrar for 2 years from godaddy...so practically the money i have payed for licensed script and domain registry for 2 years, i dont have time for this directory..

The BIN is $90

Joshyn, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  2. Joshyn

Joshyn Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    UPDATE of thread:

Script was .. $70 with licence and domain 2 years $20

BIN only $70 now