1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your Best Selling Tactics

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by JamesMichael Solutions, Sep 23, 2008.

When approaching a small business or organization in person, what are your favorite/effective lines or tactics to initiate the sale?

Thanks for all your input. :cool:

JamesMichael Solutions, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  2. verzent

verzent Peon

Best Answers:
    Know their business, and offer what they exactly need. never impose your own solutions upon them, rather listen them and their business, and do some innovation to address their present business challenges and make it more easier and profitable.

Always remember - keep that x- factor with you the real Innovation!

I quoted it from our own experience, and i would like to hear others too..please share your thoughts as well.

verzent, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  3. vansterdam

vansterdam Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't personally approach businesses/people for contract work, but I know that many bosses want to know what they get out of it. They want to be told that the design will improve sales and conversion rates. You need to show them that you are excited about the project and will put everything into making it as successful as possible.

vansterdam, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  4. Joshyn

Joshyn Banned

Best Answers:
    Just keep smile so they will think you know something that they dont, relax..and talk from your heart and knowledge.

Joshyn, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  5. JamesMichael Solutions

JamesMichael Solutions Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to show them that you are excited about the project and will put everything into making it as successful as possible.

This is probally my best trait as it stands now. Good piece of advice.

JamesMichael Solutions, Sep 24, 2008 IP