1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hot to make them understand | I got scammed

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by NoxServices, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello guys,

I wanted to get a custom coded script so i hired a programmer and he said it will cost 215$ which seems to be reasonable price for the work i paid him 115$ as advance he showed me design demo and asked for rest payment and said i will install it on your server i worked with him before and now he is not install nor attending my calls and not even refunding me.So yesterday i opened a dispute in Paypal and then he replied there saying "Software installed and this is not refundable" so this seems to be a real scam.

I know he love her daughter very much if he wont refund me or give me script i will send him some words which will make him angry ;)

But what i can do to prove Paypal?

they have always been supporting the scammers :(

This is 3rd time im getting scammed

He is a reputed programmer in Scriptlance,first time i worked with him via Scritplance so for good review he completed his work on time but now we dealt directly so he have no worries so he is not giving up the script.

I really want to sue him.

I have his phone number but when i call it shows it is switched off.

and he is not replying to my emails also.

If i dont get reply from him in 24 hours i will place his scriptlance profile link here.

NoxServices, Sep 23, 2008 IP
    chandan123 likes this.
  2. saurabhj

saurabhj Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't worry your chance of winning dispute is more than him. Just ask him where you have installed the script by replying him at PayPal. If script is not there on your server than you will surely win the dispute.

saurabhj, Sep 23, 2008 IP
    NoxServices likes this.
  3. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    keep telling paypal you got scammed and no software CD has been sent to you... keep telling paypal this and you will get your money back....

Pervert-For-Life, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  4. rome

rome Peon

Best Answers:
    @
    NoxServices

Script Lance offers a good escrow service, Use the same in the future, The chance of you getting scammed will be minimal, As for now, You can tell PayPal, The work was not done and the front person is not standing upto his commitment, You are one of the few I have seen here who are actually complaining of PayPal not honoring your charge back, Generally members here are annoyed with the way PayPal chargebacks easily.....

rome, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  5. tinner666

tinner666 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do a charge-back and open a dispute.

tinner666, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  6. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    have you won the dispute ? i too have similar case :(

chandan123, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  7. NoxServices

NoxServices Banned

Best Answers:
    No,actually my programmer said he have the script ready and he will only install if i close the dispute but i think he made me fool again :( 48 hours passed but he dint did it yet but i see that he have installed my script in his server which means he have done the work but i dont understand why the hell he is not installing :(

Anyways if he dont install in 24 hours i will again open dispute of my first payment to him that was equal amount when he can cheat me then why cant i?

Whats your case chandan bhai?

I may help you out.After this case i have did lots of research in Google so i got some good amount on information now in handeling Paypal disputes.

NoxServices, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  8. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    its charge back :( that noob paid by a stolen creditcard

any way its better write to paypal that you didnt got any software or script install on your server i strongly
    recommend not give your server access to him. you should get full refund

chandan123, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  9. NoxServices

NoxServices Banned

Best Answers:
    Ok ill email them and tell the whole story but i think i should wait for his action for more 24 hours then i will show him my actions :D

I got his phone number
    Address
    and more over he is reputed member at Scriptlance and he build it by hard work he is very reputed there and i will spoil it

NoxServices, Sep 28, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.