1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting over the hurdles. $1 a day. $10 a day.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by bomsn, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    one of the most frustrating things that i've found whilst working on my site is the amount of hurdles you have to overcome. I don't mean technological ones, or learning ones, i mean the amount of money that you make every day.

it took me about a year just to reach a steady dollar a day. granted, i probably launched the site a bit early whilst it didn't have much info on it - which affected the amount of traffic i got from search engines - but then it took another six months to reach a steady 2-3 dollars a day.
    my site is pretty big now (1000 pages listed in the index), all with good original content, but i still consider a good day to be 4 dollars. is this how it is... in your experience? do you have to fight for a rise in every single dollar? or did you suddenly overcome a hurdle and see it jump to 10 dollars, 50 dollars and 100 in a short while

bomsn, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  2. netmaster123

netmaster123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The biggest problem that everybody here has is that:

1. All of you want to get free search engine traffic.
    2. You depend on google too much.
    3. You depend on Google too much.

Yes that right, you people depend on google too much, stop worrying about seo and the search engines at all, stop worrying about that shit, just work your ass off with offline and online promotion, get out there on other relevant sites and comments, BRAND YOUR FUCK#N site, mention your site on other podcasts, make youtube videos and add your url, get on somebody else's podcasts, make friends in the social sites and mention your sites to them.

If you are going to spend all of your fuckjn life waiting on google to send you traffic you are NEVER going to make money.

my example.

I make very good money online but I am the worst designer ever, I do not know php, I build 3 page html sites, but you know what, I do not give a fuck about google, I build my sites, and mention my sites everywhere (without spamming), want an example.

On facebook I have over 100 friends, when they ask:

"hey what are you doing man"

I answer.

Nothing dude, just writing a new article for my site (insert url here) about (insert topic here). Of course for example if I own a dating site I would only get friends on facebook that are single.

There are at TON of ways to get traffic to your site, go out there and drive it to your site and start making some fuckjn money right now.

netmaster123, Sep 23, 2008 IP
    SearchBliss likes this.
  3. KumanSK

KumanSK Banned

Best Answers:
    wow 1 dollar for a year. My first day was 8.79$ :D

KumanSK, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  4. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just keep building quality links this will help all that content start getting traffic. Building links to each page will definately help your overall search Engine rankings..

auburnfan23, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  5. netmaster123

Best Answers:

See another seo ret$rd, yea build links and google will rank you, there are probably another 1,000,000 sites in your niche, why spend all this time building links (probably in directories) when it is going to take months and months or even years for google to rank your site, instead go out there and promote your site and get instant traffic.

man this people will never learn .....

6. bomsn

bomsn Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you Giyd discussion on the interaction

bomsn, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  7. netmaster123

Best Answers:
    Nice spam, IDIOT!

8. Aldouspi

Aldouspi Peon

Best Answers:
    In answer to your question - yes, I do have to fight for every increase in revenue.

Even after you break the $10 a day stage, that doesn't mean it will stay there. My thought is this: Unless your niche(s) are really unique, you will have new competition every day. That means you have to keep adding and diversifying and growing and redoing your sites to make them better than everyone else's. And then you have to market as has been already mentioned here.

And you have to have patience - a lot of your competition will disappear and over time your site(s) can become one of the older and thus more valuable sites on the net. I have a site in the weight loss arena that didn't make any money for the first 6-8 months of its existence. Now it makes adsense money everyday. Of course, I put a lot of work into it, and still make additions and changes, at least, monthly...

Continue to improve and build something that is yours alone. This is a business that needs thought and creativity and experience - this is a competition on a world wide stage.

Aldouspi, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  9. bomsn

bomsn Banned

Best Answers:
    I will come back after discussion

bomsn, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  10. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    income from adsense usually increase gradually as your site gorws and so does the traffic. however, it is possible to launch few sites at a time and get them promoted to make a big jump

sultanofseo, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  11. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    magda, Sep 23, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.