1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how do you write 10 articles in 15 minutes ?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by blgts, Sep 3, 2008.

1. zappy123

zappy123 Banned

Best Answers:
    Well you would have to agree that the world doesn't end at your footsteps.
    I mean aren't there better writers than you and me?
    I don't think its a big deal, as i have mentioned earlier too, if 3-5 stick their heads together, writing 10 articles is simply not a difficult jobs for expert writers or freelance companies.

Isn't?

zappy123, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  2. Bozdemir

Bozdemir Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not writing :) It is simply spinning words with an article spinner... That's what they do, and also you can name it as stealing :)

Bozdemir, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  3. Grant Media

Grant Media Banned

Best Answers:
    As mentioned here, you're talking about some very major copyright issues with that kind of work. Additionally, it just reads like crap coming out of an article spinner.

Grant Media, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  4. npmfitness

npmfitness Peon

Best Answers:
    All I can say is...If you work that one out let me know. i am not a good writer, but I am forced to do it as I am on a low budget atm... My girlfriend says I am a good writer though...come to think of it so did my mum!! But seriously I think writing is a combination of talent and skill.

nate

npmfitness, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  5. submit_articles

submit_articles Active Member

Best Answers:
    Contentboss, you clearly missed my point altogether. You happen to think that I am hinting at whether automated articles are good or not. But I'm hardly doing so. I'm merely stating that different people have different needs. Do reread my post.

Kudos to you for finding some form of automation that generates unique content. My question to you is, where is the content pulled from? Can the software state human opinions? You see where I'm heading? Obviously, some people will prefer to use the software, and some will not.

I cannot imagine all the news sources in the world using software generated content, or the magazines for that matter. Would you read a magazine that publishes nothing but software generated content? You can hardly call that advancement.

Still, have to hand it to those who managed to come up with a viable solution to churn out the articles. :)

submit_articles, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  6. cks_88200

cks_88200 Peon

Best Answers:
    It wont works like that I think. Even after used the software, you need to edit again right?

cks_88200, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  7. susant

susant Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been copywriting since 5 years and I have never come across anyone who claims to have written quality articles so fast. Whoever claims this is either kidding or offering crap.

susant, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  8. cd928

cd928 Peon

Best Answers:
    The thing is that, you can't, unless you're the world's fastest typist which I read somewhere can type 212 wpm.

Just do the math, if you type at 212 wpm, you can churn out only 3180 words in 15 minutes. But can you do that? If you can, I doubt the articles would make any real sense.

cd928, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  9. jasonpeck1982

jasonpeck1982 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's tough to balance it out. They're right, the buyer can't be bothered with dumb stuff like how long it took you to write it, provided that the deadlines are met. For me, the writer, it would be nice to be a bit more efficient...

jasonpeck1982, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  10. DigitalPointer

DigitalPointer Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes if they used dragon naturally speaking they could do that but it would need to be on a topic they have researched before and/or have an expert knowledge of in order to provide any true value.

DigitalPointer, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  11. ErikJ

ErikJ Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the drum roll

who gives a butt stankin fancy fart if someone can write that fast or a team or your best friends dog

it only really matters if it's good or producing traffic

ErikJ, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  12. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    That's not all there is to it unfortunately. Something might look good, and even look "unique" when run through copyscape. It may even bring traffic. But if it's an illegal rewrite / derivative work of something else where the copyright holder didn't give permission, the end buyer could end up in more trouble than those articles are worth. So they should be suspicious of these kinds of promises.

jhmattern, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  13. SandorVerebi

SandorVerebi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Friends,:)

What about the quality of these articles?

Because I don't see these articles I'm not able to judge if they are unique, humanly understandable, quality articles or some crap.

I know that it is possible to spin them and I also tried this way before, but I have to admit their quality wasn't 1A.

What concerns to the writing it can be imagined that someone can write 1 article under 15 minutes. To write 10 unique articles under 15 minutes, a robot is necessary to make it IMHO.

Another variation may be 10 well qualifed writer makes 10 unique articles under 15 minutes.

Or am I living in the Stone Age?;)

Peace,

Sandor

SandorVerebi, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  14. libertygone

libertygone Active Member

Best Answers:
    they just do it fast. thats it

libertygone, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  15. forous

forous Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess they might be recycling articles or something. They type faster than they can talk.

forous, Sep 25, 2008 IP
  16. shewolf52002

shewolf52002 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am asking myself if writing even one article in 15 minutes is possible.

shewolf52002, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  17. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It is, in case the subject matter is really familiar to the writer.

lightless, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  18. cd928

cd928 Peon

Best Answers:
    It could be. But any self-respecting writer knows that the first draft is worth crap. But I digress. :)

cd928, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  19. Robbie Foster

Robbie Foster Banned

Best Answers:
    I am a writer myself, if I start writing one article of 500 words it takes me around 30-35 minutes to complete that one article and I am talking about quality well researched article. So if we talk about 10 articles in 15 minutes that is something impossible.

As zappy said they might be having a team of 3-4 writers still it is very difficult to complete one quality article in 15 minutes. I am sure they must be using some kind of re-writing software or just replacing some words with their synomyns of pre-written articles.

Robbie Foster, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  20. Online Writer

Online Writer Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried to do this and the only 10 articles I could do in 15 minutes were either 50 words long or this:

;asdlkfja;sklfj;kjwn;e;kle e; ;klje;klje ;lej;lwej;eljwlkj;...

Online Writer, Oct 9, 2008 IP