1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2checkout+Payoneer=good alternative of Paypal for NonAllowed Countries

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by vcczone, Sep 20, 2008.

hi,
    Paypal doesnot allow all countries ..but online business ..paypal is a must have payment option.here is a alternative of paypal where all people of all countries can accept payment from paypal.

go to 2checkout.com and buy their vendor account.$49.You need a ecommerce site to get appoval.
    after approving your account you can accept payment for your buyer by Paypal..you can recieve fund by Payoneer card/wire transfer.

I think this the best legal solution for the members of nonallowed countries in Paypal.

2checkut also verify your idendity some times.somtimes they may contact your buyer by phone..but if you are a reliable seller its not a problem for you..also safer then Paypal.

thanks for now

vcczone, Sep 20, 2008 IP
    mdomba, nutty professor and finqoo like this.
  2. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Best paypal alternative is moneybookers.com ... Simple verification processes and low charges as well

phyza, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  3. transness

transness Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but what op meant was you could use 2CO to receive Paypal payments from your customers.

transness, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  4. microbrain

microbrain Banned

Best Answers:
    This topic is already discussed in lots of thread - why not check the old threads ? - I think lots of people know about this issue , doesn't sounds to be a new thing !

microbrain, Sep 21, 2008 IP
    msolution likes this.
  5. pintonworld

pintonworld Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks dude..for this post..
    people from nonallowed by paypal ..countries..this tip can be great help..
    also add a green rep for this ..
    thanks

pintonworld, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  6. vcczone

vcczone Banned

Best Answers:
    to phyza: yes moneybooker is good..but most buyer want to pay by paypal..thats why i am using 2co.i also agree with transness

to pintonworld:
    thanks buddy to give me a green rep..also same for you.this kind of inspiration help a member to make good thread ..i really want to vanish my red .

vcczone, Sep 24, 2008 IP
    jack_40k likes this.