1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need a clickbank product to start.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by brokenlink, Sep 20, 2008.

So guys i decided to test clickbank myself after reading so many success stories.But i know nothing about internet marketing.So i want to ask you which clickbank product should i buy which could help me to make my first sale.
    I know that no ebook will make me rich, i just need something to get started
    and have no idea where or how to start.

brokenlink, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  2. seoster

seoster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i just launched a product that can help you. it involves ppc, or pay per click marketing and i offer tactics that are very successful and easy to implement in internet marketing. the link is below, and you can check it out.

i suggest that you read these forums and read on some other blogs such as seobook.com to start understanding the internet more, specifically internet marketing. bum marketing is also a great way to learn article marketing and affiliate marketing.

i am always looking for affiliates to help sell my product, my affiliates section is at http://projectppc.com/affiliates.html. my affiliates make about $27/sale, so i would appreciate it if you can consider. you can promote whichever or how ever many products youd like.

just like everything in life, success with all of this comes with determination, efficiency, persistence, and a lil luck, so good luck with everything. youre in a good place where people are willing to help. if you have any questions be sure to pm or leave a post.

seoster, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  3. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you just do bum marketing or something? There's plenty of free information out there to get started and make some doe. I haven't bought any IM products yet. I just announced on my blog this week that I was looking to make my first purchase and I've been going at this for a while with success.

There's plenty of information to get you started and earning money for free, you just got to have the desire to put it into action.

Supper, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  4. donnagrace

donnagrace Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't bought a "make money" Clickbank product because I feel that most of them are hyped. I'm a member of Wealthy Affiliate (my sig link below) though and have learned and earned through the techniques that I learned there. Visit the site and just get the free ebook that they're giving away - that ebook is already packed with lots of info!

donnagrace, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  5. slixeh

slixeh Active Member

Best Answers:
    My honest opinion,

Research some more, CB can be good for easy money but you need to know what you're doing or you'll just waste time. I use some software which tells me different things about the niche and I can dominate different keyword search terms and move on to the next product. Currently I have other ideas aside from clickbank that have real potential, but I wish you good luck, and if you need some help PM me and i'll help you out.

slixeh, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  6. brokenlink

brokenlink Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys thank you for taking the time to reply.I know that i need to do a lot of research but i thought maybe there is a quality product which could shorten the process but from what i'm reading from your posts, own research is better.I will pm some of you later today asking some questions :D but bare with me please, thanks again guys.

brokenlink, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  7. eikliw

eikliw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes doing your own research is always better. Remember, if you try to take shortcuts, you'll get cut short. For example, a chef cooking what he's learned will always be better than a cook using a cookbook.:D

Sure some products can help, but not as much as you can help yourself.

eikliw, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  8. Gallito

Gallito Peon

Best Answers:
    Well frankly you can just look at most of the members posting in the CB forum and find products to sell by looking in their signatures. Most people here are either publishers or have affiliate links in their signatures. Feel free to check mine out ;)

Gallito, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  9. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  10. MikeWatts

MikeWatts Peon

Best Answers:
    just get into the weight loss/diet/nutrition niche. Pick one/any popular product and just start promoting putting your own spin on it.

MikeWatts, Sep 21, 2008 IP