1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cookie Stuffing- How to get over it!!!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by chickut, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Guess what? Stuffing cookies is NOT anything new!

Most of the big affiliates making tons of cash are blackhatters who stuff http cookies, like me. It is not illegitimate. Recently some of you think you are smart revealing cookie stuffing sites, congratulations; nothing is going to change. I know this might be new to a large number of you, but you will soon realize that there are thousands of sites out their stuffing. Does revealing people using this perfectly moral and ethical techniques make you money? No! Does it hurt your sales? No!

So, get with the act and realize that you need to step up to the competition and stop complaining. CB is not going to ban these affiliates because they make them money and because there are thousands of stuffers using CB.

Side note: Do you think you are smart?

Wow, you found a few sites stuffing using images, how prehistoric. Most big time stuffers have much more advanced methods way beyond petty image stuffing, ones you would never even be able to find. Complaining about image stuffers is like trying to stop petty little nobodies. The big guys are the ones you got to watch out for and plus you'll never know who they are. So drop it and stop wasting your time; nothing in the near future is going to change by your nagging.

chickut, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  2. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I can only hope you get sued.

Supper, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  3. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, so what man? good for you? what's the point of your useless thread. Ha!

inzpiration, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  4. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No.. the cookie stuffers don't make the Affiliate Companies money, they just steal someone elses money, if everyone was doing it, then the honest affiliates would be losing money, and quit the affiliate network, in long term , Clickbank will lose money.

All affiliate networks are against cookie stuffing because it hurts the honest affiliate which is brining in tons of money

Cookie Stuffers usually don't convince the viewer to buy the product, they just stuff a cookie, many times when the viewer is ready to buy but gets his cookie stuffed in the last minute.

Ripped, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  5. chickut

chickut Banned

Best Answers:
    Point? Stop reporting people for stupid things you angry little monyless people...lol jk'ing

chickut, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  6. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    He's gloating. Probably means he has a short penis.

Supper, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  7. Bridgesan

Bridgesan Peon

Best Answers:
    Stuffing cookies is becomming a real problem it is really bad that you promote your Blackhat tricks on this forum. As you mite have notice a lot of influencial people visit this forum.

I visit your signatutre and mostlikely there is nice Coclate cream Cookie on my pc now!

Bridgesan, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  8. oblivion19

oblivion19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    haha.. that got me laughing

oblivion19, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  9. WayneB

WayneB Peon

Best Answers:
    Try telling that to eBay, or ask this forum owner what eBay thinks about
    that.

WayneB, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  10. AnonymousUser

AnonymousUser Peon

Best Answers:
    Can somebody fill me in on cookie stuffing?
    I think i clocked the basic idea of what it is(some1 adds loads of cookies to your browser from there affiliate link and if you purchase they get the money)

But what I dont understand is why the OP is saying people dont like it?
    Why isit bad?

AnonymousUser, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  11. Madman340

Madman340 Peon

Best Answers:
    Because it's cheating.

I'm not very sure what it is myself, but I believe it goes like this.

Possible Client goes to your affiliate site.
    Reads and reads, follows the hop for more information.
    Goes to Google and types up something like "soandso reviews"
    Clicks "This is a scam" site, reads that it isn't a scam, and when he buys, the 'scam' site gets the commission.

Madman340, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  12. tinimini

tinimini Peon

Best Answers:
    Sooner or later ull get busted, they spend all your illegal money on your lawyer to get outta the trouble.
    There isnt any shortcut to success dude.

tinimini, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  13. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    for those querying what cookie stuffing is ... it's basically downloading a cookie onto a user's machine when they're not actually visiting that intended page ...

e.g. the cookie stuffer that was caught out on this forum ... people might have had cookies for various products downloaded onto their machine, so that if they'd brought from the publishers site straight after being here, the stuffer would have got the commission ... now if prior to them visiting this forum they'd had your cookie on their machine, then the stuffer just stole your commission ... or perhaps, the publisher lost some $$ he would've otherwise had

that's not cookie stuffing, that is (sadly) the way that clickbank works ... with clickbank it is the last cookie that gets the commission, not the first ...

they say the average visitor visits a page 6 times before purchase ... you want to be the last person to send them to the sales page before they purchase

antantnz, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  14. AllproJJ

AllproJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blackhat BS is what's ruining it for the rest of the honest hardworking internet marketers out there. Good thing that most likely sooner or later they'll be uncovered and get banned/sued. Hopefully the latter.

AllproJJ, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  15. smallone

smallone Banned

Best Answers:
    I really hope that people take no notice of the original poster, cookie sttuffing is illegal you will get caught and will end up getting sued. But if you were just looking for a reaction from people here it. looks like you got it.

smallone, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  16. chickut

chickut Banned

Best Answers:
    Silly people, still young and ignorant. Most cookie stuffers have been around way belong than a majority of you. They, in some sense, are almost like your superiors. They are the next step you are to get to money-wise. They are far more experienced than most of you they just implement tactics that will put them one step ahead of the competition.

chickut, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  17. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's illegal, the user in the other thread about cookie stuffing got his account banned from CB.
    Try to use his hoplink.. you will see that it is suspended.
    Cookie stuffers cost the affiliate networks a lot of money and are a big problem. They're tackling cookie stuffing seriously, not by just banning the user, but in some situation by suing the offender.

So what they're doing is not allowed and in some cases even illegal.
    If you're saying that puts them in front of the competition, then also avoiding tax puts the companies in advantage over those who pay tax. The ones that avoid tax generate more income.

The problem is they're doing something that's not allowed, and when they get caught, they get burned bad, they lose their money. There are a lot of Experienced honest CB affiliates as well, who check out the competition everyday, and will easily notice when a cookie is getting stuffed, report the issue to CB, and get the user banned.

Ripped, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  18. grooveman

grooveman Peon

Best Answers:
    Even after reading all the explanations of it I still don't understand exactly how this cookie stuffing transpires.
    What is being said is that the cookie stuffer places their cookie on the users machine by various means, but doesn't mine override it if I am the last site that referred them to the product?

I still don't get how this works, pardon my ignorance..

grooveman, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  19. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Umm aren't you a 17 year old kid? Quit talking like you're some big shot affiliate making 7 figures a year. I know all about BH, I am a member of BHW and have seen all the tricks that BH'ers do.

Black hatters will eventually bring down the affiliate industry, and ruin it for the honest hard working remaining affiliates. I can't wait until your websites are discovered and your affiliate accounts disabled, it will be so nice to see all that dishonest money in it get seized and forfeited :D

Spliffic, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  20. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I tend to think your the stupidest and most ignorant person on this forum at the moment, your posts are like you....stupid.

I just hope no one takes any of your posts seriously and follows them because there is hardly a shred of good advice in any of them.

terryd, Sep 20, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.