1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sorry guys, but another Question

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by zappy123, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am really sorry that i have to interrupt again and that too in the same hour :eek:
    Actually, I had made a thread of selling my Signature Links and this is my second thread about it.
    And 2 minutes later, the thread seems to be deleted( unless it could disappear in cyberspace lol :D)

I am not annoyed or am i blaming anyone. All i am doing is enquiring about the situation :)
    Am I allowed to post threads for selling links again or not, because since I can no more bump my previous thread saying "Two link space still available",
    I don't know how I am supposed to sell the remaining ones or at least tell the people about it.

Is there any other way? Please help. Please think for a moment that you're in my place.... What would you have done or How am i supposed to tell others that I am STILL selling Signature Links....... Please help :(

Thanks,
    zAp

zappy123, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  2. zappy123

zappy123 Banned

Best Answers:
    Just now i saw the infraction for 'duplicate threads'. So, If this is the reason, so can I ask the mods to close the previous one and let me make a new one instead?

Thanks,
    zAp

3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    I will check on your particular situation but duplicate threads are not allowed. Make each thread once and only once in the proper category.

Smyrl, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  4. zappy123

zappy123 Banned

Best Answers:
    I did not intend to make a duplicate thread. I tried to change things a bit.... But i guess i used most of the same words that i used earlier :p( sorry for that)

Thanks, Shannon.... That would be great :) Please mention a tip or suggestion if I need to make threads similar(not duplicate) in future.

Thanks a TON!!! :D
    zAp

5. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    1. You may not create new threads to sell the same thing. Those would be duplicates whether or not you used the same wording. If your previous deal is no longer valid, you may ask to have it closed, and post a new offer when it's closed for you. Do NOT request that we close your thread just because no one's buying and you want to start a new one. Tough cookies.

2. You may not post in your thread to say something is "still available."

3. If you want attention to your other thread, consider adding a link to it in your sig (like "buy this space" with a link there).

jhmattern, Sep 20, 2008 IP
    mikey1090 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.