1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Upgrade your SERP in very short period in Google.

Discussion in 'Services' started by scriptaty, Aug 16, 2008.

1. scriptaty

scriptaty Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sorry for this but I will refund you, and work won't be taken further more. And I didn't told time frame 1 week but might have stated that work will be started in 1 week. I have asked for more time frame from everyone through whom I got the job.

PM on it's way.

scriptaty, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  2. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is the first line in YOUR description. You need to improve communications and clearly improve your understanding of the English language. Received PM awaiting refund.

geester1, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  3. scriptaty

scriptaty Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your suggestion. But I have also stated this on

I am going to refund you so, better not make this issue big.

Regards

scriptaty, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  4. scriptaty

scriptaty Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK!

I refunded to geester1.

As I stated above,
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=9129006&postcount=59

I don't know why he is not online or not interested to post any review or send itrader. But I am happy with his work as he got Position 6 now from previous position 146.

Similarly, I would also like to say that I have completed another work and removed from the job list. I couldn't find who was he/she from PM as I got too many PM's in my inbox and I have not recorded DP ID in job list so, I am very confused about his name. So, I would like to inform him that his work has been completed. Please contact me as soon as possible for a short review and an itrader (I think you and me deserve it).

Details :
    Keyword : free naruto episodes
    Previous position : 26
    Current Position : 5

And more works are near to the completion. And for your fast service, I have hired 3 guys now.

Similarly,
    I am now providing full SEO service also along with off-site and on-site optimization except for auto updating, social network and illegal websites. For custom quote please PM me. I guarantee you to provide best SEO service.

scriptaty, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  5. barginboyrob

barginboyrob Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it seems you have many customers from this thread and from another...yet you still only have one i-trader

barginboyrob, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  6. scriptaty

scriptaty Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Around 4 itrader were not traded. I don't know why? May be I had some mistakes and client might not became happy with my job. But I have delivered my promise.

scriptaty, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  7. barginboyrob

barginboyrob Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how many links can you expect for $20?

barginboyrob, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  8. scriptaty

scriptaty Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please read the OP nicely. I didn't said that it's link bulding servie. And link bulding is not standalone off-site optimization. I have my own proven technique to do this. And I am soory to say that I can't be more descriptive about this except saying it's white hat totally.

scriptaty, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  9. HTusco

HTusco Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please PM me your details

HTusco, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  10. scriptaty

scriptaty Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to inform everyone that I am going to complete around 50% of jobs inside monday. so, i would like to every clients to send me their current SERP and say if they are happy with their results or not. If you have not got any changes till now then also please post me a PM.

And along with this I would like to say that, I am again open for new. You can contact me for your SERP changes and the prices are listed below :-
    google.com service : $20 per keyword
    Fix data centre service : $30 per keyword

Payment through
    Paypal : scriptaty [at]yahoo.com
    Moneybookers : gyanendrabahadurk [at] yahoo.com

scriptaty, Sep 20, 2008 IP
    1 person likes this.
  11. Boris_Badenoff

Boris_Badenoff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    We started with the keyword for my site at 49. Now it is 61, so I would have to say the service has not been effective for me!

Boris_Badenoff, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  12. scriptaty

scriptaty Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just 2 replies till now. I am looking for more replies from the service buyers. Please post here or send me PM regarding your jobs.

scriptaty, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  13. scriptaty

scriptaty Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to say again that, please send me all the updates of your keyword given to me. I have not kept your username in my Service DB along with the keyword so, I am unable to contact respective owners. Hence I have kept some of the upgrade that I got from another data location (Aus. but gave him guide on browsing .com data centre) through my friend. I am banned from using google.com due to massive request of search for my works and this happens frequently. Hope you all understand my problem. Hence I have the current keyword here with previous position (that are available in my DB). And also note that, I am completeing and submitting jobs to the owners after completing them.
    so, here are the details that I am going to submit this monday. Respective owners are asked to contact me for itrader :-

printable coloring pages
    Previous : 15
    Current : 15

inspirational quotes
    Previous:86
    Current : 33

high fiber foods
    Position : 271
    Current : 232

keyword : Board Shorts
    Position : 11
    Current : 11

keyword : online surf shop
    Position : 10
    Current : 4

Keyword : Quotes and Sayings
    Position : 110
    Current : 76

Keyword : obagi
    Position : 345
    Current : 264

Keyword: dreamweaver templates
    Previous : 5
    Current : 3

Please note that you SERP can still upgrade for some days after I submit task completion to you because the last time jobs are not analyzed so quickly by googlebot.

And please also note that, as I already stated in my OP that I am not going to do any magic and something else but will just ask googlebot to give you your deserved position so don't hope for every work to be listed in first page and if you think you don't deserve to get the good ranking for off-keyword then better not to give me order as it will waste both of our time but if you think you are not getting any deserved positon then at that time I can give you guarantee also by viewing your content (but be sure that I don't have knowledge of every niche so that sometimes I can get wrong. And in that case of guaranteed situation I will be happy to refund you).

scriptaty, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  14. scriptaty

scriptaty Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alll the owners of above posted keywords are sent message after full day work for searching them (except some). And want to state that some of the clients said that their upgrade was not due to me but you can see that all the jobs have been upgraded successfully to their deserved location. And chazzbro's one keyword has hit to no. 10+ from it's previous position 371.

ANd I again want to state that I am open for this job again as well you can contact me for full site optimization too.

scriptaty, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  15. shoedeluxe

shoedeluxe Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi everyone.

I would suggest you wait with ordering this service, until after my review. I was one of the first to order from this thread almost a month ago, and so far results have been very dissappointing. There have been nothing but excuses about the slow delivery time.

Nevertheless I agreed to wait until tomorrow and then analyse the results (but I am not very hopeful). If the results are not satisfactory, I will want a refund.

I will write a short review about my experience on wednesday. Either if I have gotten results, or if I got a refund.

I ordered 5 different keywords for 5 websites in 3 different countries.

To be continued...

shoedeluxe, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  16. Boris_Badenoff

Boris_Badenoff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    I am not one to complain very easily but for me the service has not helped. Read the original post and there is no mentions of tweaking Google bots or getting 'only' what your keyword deserves. I started at '49' for my keyword and it has gone backwards. I feel I have been very patient and would like a refund.

Boris_Badenoff, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  17. scriptaty

scriptaty Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I agree that I did your jobs very late but due to very less no. of data centre jobs I couldn't take it along with other jobs but also I have done as much as I could do. I am near to complete your jobs and let you know when it will be completed.

I will happily refund you as I couldn't do any progress for your website. But I would also like to say that first time you joked with me with wrong keywords. And the keyword that you gave me later was too general and you were slipping down instead of getting high position. What I could do till now was just helpful to get you in stable position and still trying to get back in same position that you were in before. But I xan guarantee you that after I stop working you will start getting more back inside 2 weeks.

And with this message I want to say that, most of the buyers did not want to agree that they got upper position due to my works and many clients has not replied me back after I submitted their work completion. So, with these disputes I don't want to run my jobs. So, I am not accepting more orders and this thread will be closed after suggestions from the buyers. Till all the work is completed, this thread will be open and after everything is completed related to this thread, i will close this thread.

scriptaty, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  18. shoedeluxe

shoedeluxe Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still waiting... still no results... I want a refund...

shoedeluxe, Sep 25, 2008 IP
  19. anika

anika Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My review of the service:

It was slow ... and without communication for the first week until I PM scriptaty. He said he's still working on the site and will let me know.
    To be truthful, the keyword I asked for is in the 300+ and the field is not very competitive. So after he sent me a completion msg, with my position moved up 100+ in ranking, I was happy with the price I paid for. Within the past 4-5 days ... it increased about a dozen more positions in SERP. So in the end, for $10.00 it is worth a lot more than all the money I spent in directory submissions here and there.
    So given the results, I would use him again for other low rankings keywords ... I don't expect magic out of it. So if you are in the under 50, I think it will take a lot more time and money to move up a few positions and no one can really promise that.
    -

anika, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  20. scriptaty

scriptaty Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am really grateful to you for your appreciation in this hard time for me. Nobody wanted to believe that positions were changed due to my service. I really appreciate your review. Thanks again.

scriptaty, Sep 26, 2008 IP