1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shared/Reseller Hosting - Warez Linking: YES! - Powered By LiteSpeed Enterprise!

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by EdwardTobia, Sep 19, 2008.

Hello everyone,

We at EuroSRV Hosting Solutions have recently made a great change to our Shared and Reseller hosting services.

We decided to make the switch to LiteSpeed Enterprise Web Server!

LiteSpeed Web Server is a highly-efficient web server daemon engineered to deliver the maximum performance for today's web 2.0 applications and beyond. We offer LiteSpeed to all of our Shared and Reseller hosting customers. LiteSpeed delivers over 50% better performance for PHP applications, up to 600% for static content, and double the SSL performance. Furthermore, LiteSpeed is fully compatible with Apache configuration, including popular modules such as mod_rewrite.

Resilience to Denial of Service Attacks
    In this day and age, denial of service (DoS) attacks are some of the most popular threats on the web. LiteSpeed offers built-in protection to automatically mitigate such attacks and perform throttling to preserve system resources.

Request Filter
    LiteSpeed has developed a module known as Request Filter to offer full compatibility for mod_security rulesets, and does so in a very efficient manner, to reduce impact on performance and resource usage. EuroSRV Hosting Solutions utilizes the Request Filter feature to protect hosted applications from popular exploitations and vulnerabilities.

GZIP Compression
    Dynamic files are compressed on the fly at GZIP Level 1, to offer a perfect balance between performance and resource usage. Static files are intelligently cached in compressed form to further increase performance, and decrease resource usage. According to our benchmarks, GZIP compression will typically reduce the size of a file as much as 80%.

Zero Downtime Graceful Restart
    LiteSpeed allows EuroSRV Hosting Solutions to maximize web server uptime by making no interruption to service when restarted - whether that is for a simple configuration change, or a core software update.

As you can see, the switch to LiteSpeed Enterprise Web Server means that our customers have better performance, reliability and protection for their websites.

Also our shared and reseller hosting services are based on Quad Core servers, with 8GB memory, based in The Netherlands, which enables us to offer you the ability to host Warez-Linking websites and such. Combine this type of hosting with the LiteSpeed Enterprise Web Server, and you have found yourself one of the best Warez-Linking hosts out there!

We have now also added another method of payment to our system. We now allow MoneyBookers as a method of payment, along with our only previous method, PayPal!

Feel free to take a look at our Shared and Reseller hosting services via the following link: http://www.eurosrv.com/hosting.php

If you have any questions, feel free to make a reply here, email me or add me on MSN (edward@eurosrv.com), or visit our website (http://www.eurosrv.com) and contact me via Live Chat.

Regards,

Edward Tobia
    Administrator/Founder
    EuroSRV Hosting Solutions
    MSN/Email:
    http://www.eurosrv.com

EdwardTobia, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  2. adviceforall

adviceforall Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very good services well i got a warez site on ther eu servers and the speed is pefect now with lightspeed webserver its gonna be even better hosting good job m8 i suggest to buy off him for hosting and i mean it his services are very neat and very fast

adviceforall, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  3. everythinghost

everythinghost Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Warez Linking: YES! - Powered By LiteSpeed Enterprise!

The TOS hosted on your Site states

Examples of unacceptable material on all Shared, Reseller and Dedicated/VPS Servers include: IRC Bots, Pirated Software / Warez hosting, image, filedump, or banner-ad services (similar to rapidshare, photobucket, or commercial banner ad rotation), topsites, commercial audio streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs(HYIP) or related sites, Investment sites (FOREX, egold exchange), sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg's, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts. Forums that distribute or link to warez content is prohibited.

everythinghost, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  4. EdwardTobia

EdwardTobia Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Grrr thanks for spotting the error, looks like my website developer uploaded our really old TOS (again, hes done it before)...

Im going to re-upload the up to date one now.

Sorry about that, its happened a few times now, im going to make sure it dont happen again.

EDIT: I have now edited the section you pointed out and re-uploaded an updated terms and conditions, thanks for notifying me and if you find anything else please PM me.

Regards,

Edward Tobia
    Administrator/Founder
    MSN/Email:

5. herolo

herolo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BEWARE!
    EuroSRV Is scam!

I bought VPS which I paid before one week,and its still "pending"
    I requested refund,but they delete all my tickets.

herolo, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  6. EdwardTobia

EdwardTobia Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Urmm who are you?

We are not scammers, and many people on these forums and any forums will back me up on this!

You have not even explained the situation fully and your immediately calling us scammers even though we have hundreds of extremely satisfied customers?

All pending VPS's have been set up and details emailed to all customers who have purchased, im not sure why your complaining, and im not sure who you even are as you have not explained.

There is no way on this earth that we have left any VPS pending for over 1 week as your trying to exaggerate, we set them up within 24 hours guaranteed, and i just double checked our system and all VPS have been created successfully and details mailed, so you must be getting mixed up somewhere.

Also we have had no refund requests via our cancellation system.

Regards,

Edward Tobia
    Administrator/Founder
    MSN/Email:

7. herolo

herolo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just refund me,I want my money back,I even didnt got VPS!

herolo, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  8. priviet02

priviet02 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    heralo i trust edward 100% with his hosting...... alot of people will back me up wen i say he is very reliable.I havent bought yet but just from talking to him and reading the reviews i know hes genuine

priviet02, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  9. EdwardTobia

EdwardTobia Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Again you have not explained who you are, what the situation is or anything!

We have also not received any refund requests via our cancellation system which our TOS states is a MUST, and as i dont even know who you are, because you have not explained, i cannot help in any way until you do!

Now im asking you to stop posting these comments in this thread, as thanks to you its now gone off-topic, if you continue to do so ill just notify the mods as its very unfair of you to try ruin our business reputation without even explaining who you are and the situation your having.

If you need to contact me regarding whatever issue your having, do it via PM and not in this thread!

Regards,

Edward Tobia
    Administrator/Founder
    MSN/Email:

10. everythinghost

everythinghost Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need Hosting for a Warez Linking Site. Would you care to discuss it with me? I have added you on MSN

everythinghost, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  11. pixeldawn

pixeldawn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just placed an order, apparently its a VPS and not a dedicated server with 8GB RAM as they promised :S

Also, just noticed that the server isn't Litespeed as this thread states, and they're just using Apache. I have PM'ed my concern to Edward, let's see how this goes.

pixeldawn, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  12. EdwardTobia

EdwardTobia Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Sorry for the confusion.

We split the server into VPS's to act as a sort of "load balancer"...

I can provide any proof you like so that you can see its indeed based on a Quad Core Q9300 with 8GB memory...

If you would like me to provide any proof just ask as i dont want anyone getting mistaken :)

Sorry for the confusion, but i can promise you are based on a Quad Core 8GB RAM server, its just been split into VPS's to act as a sort of load balancer thats all, but as i said ill provide proof if requested :)

Thanks for enquiring!

Regards,

Edward Tobia
    Administrator/Founder
    MSN/Email:

13. AshleyM

AshleyM Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Also the server is running on Litespeed and not Apache, may I ask what leads you to think that the Server is still operating on Apache?

Thanks,
    Ashley

AshleyM, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  14. adviceforall

adviceforall Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    no way is edward or even his hosting hes no scrammer ignore all stuff u here his hosting company is great

adviceforall, Sep 21, 2008 IP