1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EuroSRV - SCAM! BEWARE!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by herolo, Sep 16, 2008.

Well,I needed VPS,and I went to EuroSRV...

Ordered VPS - 27$

I thought they will activate it in 24h or less,but I still wait.

I requested refund,because I even didnt get VPS,and Edward told me "I need to talk with staff" - LOL,man,I didng got my VPS, I even didnt LOGINED!

JUST REFUND ME!

Guys,BEWARE!!!

herolo, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  2. mimm

mimm Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the information.
    But we still need to know the other side story before judging someone a scammer.

mimm, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  3. herolo

herolo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello!

I ordered VPS from EuroSRV [27$],They said VPS will be activated under 24hrs,but nothing,after 72 hrs and opening support ticket they activated my VPS

I said I dont want it,and I requested refund!

Support?

- First deleted my account,then I got it back [idk how]
    - After opening support ticket they deleted all my tickets [???]

Their support told me "We have sent you vps details in 24 hrs" - how? I didnt recieved it.
    Then I added Edward at msn - he threated me like: "playing with fire,get burned" - LOL,he said he will put my hosting to blacklist...,because I said him that he is scammer.

Then he said he will post logs at DP [the log which doesnt exist],When I told him I will post everywhere about EuroSRV Scam,Edward answered: " I have hundreds satisfied customers,none will believe you"....

Ok,I wrote in ticket,re-send me vps details [as I cant get refund],and he wrote there: "you threathing us that you will hack us" - Im confused

Beware guys,beware...

[Sorry for my english]

herolo, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  4. Cypri0t

Cypri0t Banned

Best Answers:
    Ahh you probably just another one to over react at hosting providers all the time. There a decent company. Get over yourself.

Cypri0t, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  5. stmiki

stmiki Peon

Best Answers:
    They are a good company, I have used them before and have had no problems.

stmiki, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  6. MikeB67

MikeB67 Member

Best Answers:
    Same here. I'm currently using them and besides about a hour or two of slowness everythings been great.

MikeB67, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  7. herolo

herolo Peon

Best Answers:
    We all remember Cameron from NetXHosting....
    He scammed a lot of members,now he is not in bussines anymore

They acting as good,but they arent

herolo, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  8. EdwardTobia

EdwardTobia Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I would like to thank you all for backing me up, this is a previous client that is in the wrong for violating TOS and is now trying to get a refund.

To clear things up, his vps was indeed created within 24 hours and details sent so thats 1 lie when he said we didnt set up his VPS.

The comments that this user has made are false. Indeed he threatened to make posts on digitalpoint and such, and i told him we have hundreds of satisfied customers who know we are not scammers, and that i would let everyone know the real reason he has not received a refund, which is because hes violated our terms and conditions.

He has also threatened to attempt to hack our servers, then had the cheek to ask if his VPS could be set up again, we do not deal with these sort of people and we take threats seriously, so we have banned this user and terminated his billing account as he has violated the TOS in many areas.

Indeed i do not recommend anyone to deal with this user, as in my experience hes not worth the hassle, just another one of them customers who thinks they are above the Terms and Conditions.

I didnt threaten him in any way as hes trying to make out, just think, why would i make a threat that could ruin my professional reputation?

EuroSRV Hosting Solutions is my pride and joy in which i have put many hours and a lot of money to make it into the quality company that it is today, i would never let a truly bad customer like this ruin it.

Regards,

Edward Tobia
    Administrator/Founder
    EuroSRV Hosting Solutions
    MSN/Email:
    http://www.eurosrv.com

EdwardTobia, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  9. herolo

herolo Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are so "professional" why dont you act as a human and refund me?
    I didnt recieved any VPS information in 24hrs...

Well ok,I know you wont refund me,how I violated TOS,I even didnt logined to my VPS,I have no IP adress of it...

herolo, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  10. EdwardTobia

EdwardTobia Peon

Best Answers:

Act as a professional and refund you?

Its not only us providers that have to act professional, customers have to do the same!

You violated our Terms and Conditions in many ways, then threatened to hack us, that alone is enough to base our reasons NOT to give you a refund.

Also you lie yet again, you said you didnt have the IP address to your VPS, you have your login details which you have admitted to receiving via Support ticket and in your first post you say that we activated your VPS, so why lie?

Im sorry but you need to learn that you are not above the Terms and Conditions, if we were to allow you to have a refund after breaking the TOS, that means everyone who has broken our TOS would be entitled to a refund, and you are no exception im afraid.

Im going to report this thread to the mods as i can tell its going to get out of hand.

Regards,

Edward Tobia
    Administrator/Founder
    MSN/Email:

11. herolo

herolo Peon

Best Answers:
    Its scam,you dont want to give me back money which is mine,not yours.
    I recieved in support ticket details,after 72 hrs....
    I cant broke TOS,If I dont use your VPS

herolo, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  12. NorTED

NorTED Banned

Best Answers:
    This client is currently a client of mine (As far as i know)

And i just have to say that so far he is causing no issues what so every. Not on our servers or against our staff / support.

My point of view for this "Worthless client, as EuroSrv recalls it"

NorTED, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  13. EdwardTobia

EdwardTobia Peon

Best Answers:

Why are you lying? i also see you have an iTrader saying "lier" so its not the first time eh!

Your VPS was created and details sent to you within 24 hours, so stop lying.

You did not follow our TOS, get over it and move on.

Our TOS states that cancellations will not be accepted via Support ticket, they will only be accepted by using the Cancellation feature within the client control panel.

Also our TOS states that the money back guarantee will only be granted if the reason is of EuroSRV Hosting Solutions fault, and as there was nothing wrong with your VPS at all, you were not entitled to a refund, and you didnt even follow the correct cancellation procedure.

Then you threaten our business with hacking attempts, that alone allows us to stop doing business with you alltogether.

Now you also leave me false negative feedback?

Dont worry im going to provide the mods/admins with proof of your violations and will do my best to get it removed.

I do not wish to reply here any more, i will be recommending that no one deals with you from now on.

Get over it.

Regards,

Edward Tobia
    Administrator/Founder
    MSN/Email:

14. EdwardTobia

EdwardTobia Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem that you are trying to back up this user, but i have all logs available if anyone would like to see them via requests, also tickets calling us idiots etc...

15. herolo

herolo Peon

Best Answers:
    its very easy to edit logs,isnt it?

herolo, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  16. EdwardTobia

EdwardTobia Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats why ill provide screenshots instead, and before you mention images can be edited, its not very hard to tell if an image has been modified.

17. nevret2

nevret2 Peon

Best Answers:
    i use them now for 2 months and so they are not scam i like their service:D

nevret2, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  18. herolo

herolo Peon

Best Answers:
    Photoshop,eh?

You are potential scammer like Cameron

herolo, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  19. imhawk

imhawk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you are an jackass.
    Their company is growing from week to week, give them some respect and be patient because you are not the only one who needs attention.

I'm hosting at their vps for some months now with no troubles at all... of course they are little less fast at weekends but thats normal. They work their ass off after midnights with the updates and all (WHEN YOU SLEEP, AND ITS WEEKEND).

I recommened some clients to eurosrv and no one came back to me saying they sucks or anything.

So stop spreading shit on the forums and grow up. You get mad too fast.

imhawk, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  20. EdwardTobia

EdwardTobia Peon

Best Answers:
    As i just said, edited images and pretty easy to spot if you know how to.

Also why compare me to Cameron?

Everyone will back me up that im a legit, respectible hoster.

I could compare you to many people who have been banned from DigitalPoint, but reason i havent is because you are your own person, everyone is different and im sure you would not like to be compared to anyone else.

Im sorry but i have nothing else to say to you, everyone knows that im not the type of person to do wrong, i would never make any wrong decisions to put the reputation of my business at risk.

Thats all i have to say.

Regards,

Edward Tobia
    Administrator/Founder
    MSN/Email: