1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense check delivery in India, anyone facing problem?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by yogesh sarkar, Sep 15, 2008.

I didn’t get the check that was issued on 25th of July, so have filed for a reissue and so far I haven’t received the check that was supposed to have been issued on the 27th of August.

Usually I used to receive the check in the second week of the month, until this started couple of months back.

One of my friends hasn’t even received the activation pin even though he is well past the payment threshold and has even requested it twice already and each a time a new pin was generated and was supposed to have been shipped.

I am wondering what is going on, is there a problem with the postal system or is someone actually stealing the letters from Adsense?

I really wish Google would come with EFT payments for India and we wouldn’t have to suffer like this.

yogesh sarkar, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  2. seohyderabad

seohyderabad Peon

Best Answers:
    same prob with me too . still didnt got july payment check . requested reissue

seohyderabad, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  3. shawnecstacy

shawnecstacy Peon

Best Answers:
    No problm. I use normal post delivery and and normally get the check within 10 days. August check was released on 27th aug and i got it on 6th sept and cased it by 9th sept.

Today is 15, so jst wait for few more days.. If you don't get it then consult once with your area's local postman. If you still dont get it then from next month's draw checks by courier. Postal dept. is not so reliable.

shawnecstacy, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  4. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have no problem with my standard delivery of check and I receive the check usually within 10 days from the date of its debit from my adsense account...

dairyman, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  5. aditne

aditne Banned

Best Answers:
    For me no problem at all. I am receiving it regularly in time.

aditne, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  6. toocoolamit

toocoolamit Guest

Best Answers:
    Havent recieved my check of july yet i think i might have to reissue it but it can be done after 25th what about else how have they got it in time and we have not

toocoolamit, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  7. seohyderabad

seohyderabad Peon

Best Answers:
    i requested a reissue & now my status is changed to

Check stopped - earnings credited back

seohyderabad, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  8. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't one supposed to wait till 25th for the reissue request?

"July payment" means July earnings or the check issued in July (June's earnings)?

sachin410, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  9. seohyderabad

seohyderabad Peon

Best Answers:
    i requested a reissue on 5th sept

seohyderabad, Sep 19, 2008 IP
    Raj Kumar likes this.
  10. yogesh sarkar

yogesh sarkar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Didn't receive the check that was issued on 27th of August either, spoke to the local postman, and no issues at all. He knows my name and place at which we live, so there is no way he wouldn't deliver the check, especially considering that Diwali is next month and he gets a nice tip at that time.

Now I have to opt for the courier system, which means I’ll have to shell out US$ 25 to receive my own money and that too for no fault of mine!

yogesh sarkar, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  11. vvtv

vvtv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yogesh, me too got a check missed.. I requested for a reissue and then adsense team stopped payment and credited back the money to the next month... Also I got advice that the check is stopped, so if you get the late check do not submit to the bank....

My guess is the customs department... Every package from foreign countries comes to India is verified by customs department.. and then hand over to related parties like postal, courier people... So if postal dept. have no problem, then it got lost in airport!

vvtv, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  12. aniani

aniani Peon

Best Answers:
    Never had a problem of receiving cheque... i am based in mumbai... and have been receiving cheque for the last 4 yrs every month....

Which city you staying yogesh ??

If its a small town and you have one regular postman... then you can give him a bakshis once in a while... hahahaha

Ani

aniani, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  13. danbola2

danbola2 Guest

Best Answers:
    I live in Australia and i dont receive my check till 5 weeks after they sent it out. Does it take that long to get here???.....I dont think so.

danbola2, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  14. yogesh sarkar

yogesh sarkar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    New Delhi, the postman gets a good bakshish at regular interval and all our letters have been coming to us, apart from the two adsense checks.

yogesh sarkar, Oct 5, 2008 IP