1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Not accessible in Pakistan!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by wais, Sep 18, 2008.

Hello dear brothers/sister as we all know Paypal happens to be the most eminent website of traffic on the net but unfortunately it is not accessible in Pakistan and some other countries, will what we can prefer to do while we are in the need of Paypal. Don't the administrators of Paypal strive to provide this facility all over the globe?

wais, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  2. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    You just have to use another payment processor instead of paypal. Moneybookers is also good so you have to give it a try.

DON.

deluxdon, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  3. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal is just a private company which happens to have businesses in many countries but it has every right to decide which country and people they want to deal with. They will need to access the risk factor, profitability and legal aspects before including a new country or region.

For the time being, until that day happens, you would probably need to find a solution which supports your country. Perhaps 2checkout.com may handle your needs, they allow you to receive money from paypal and credit cards.

eddy2099, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  4. drr_shahbaz

drr_shahbaz Banned

Best Answers:
    But what to to if one want to trade on auction site which only accept paypal like ebay. does ebay offer any other payment method

drr_shahbaz, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  5. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    If that is the case then do not deal through ebay as if you do, you would not be able to pay and have no guarantee of receiving anything.

It is probably in your best interest to deal with someone in your country so you be sure you get the goods and or the money.

eddy2099, Sep 18, 2008 IP
    microbrain likes this.
  6. CineTube

CineTube Peon

Best Answers:
    It happens sometimes. Don't worry. It might have happened due to change in their DNS Entry. You could compare it to the situation like domain propagation. When you change the nameservers of your domain it take 24-48 hours to propagate fully. Though the site can be accessible in US but in Asia the site is accessible after 24-30 hours. I think you should wait for couple of days.

CineTube, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  7. muhammad arif

muhammad arif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, every Pakistani is facing problems due to paypal. Secondly i must say that if you are in need of paypal, then why don't you use your relatives details for it.Just use legal info, verify it and provide all the documents.

And if you don't have any then go for MoneyBookers thats the best i gues for Pakistan.

Arif

muhammad arif, Sep 18, 2008 IP
    Sana Hayat likes this.
  8. bitslinker

bitslinker Member

Best Answers:
    I know many relatives are not going to disclose their info or any other document. so i must say that MoneyBookers is the best choice at that time.

as i have successfully added my account :)
    You must give it a go.

bitslinker, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  9. muhammad arif

muhammad arif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see any discolsure of personal info or documents. Paypal is simply like your bank account. The only difference is you use email id rather then account number.

Thats the only way to use paypal, and in my opinion its the best and legal one.

Now if someone don't have that option then simply go for money bookers.

muhammad arif, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  10. v8pwrstk

v8pwrstk Peon

Best Answers:
    The fact is net mkting centers around paypal and adult affiliate around epassporte. That cannot be denied but when its not available in a few countries, it does hurt but you dont know when things can change :)

v8pwrstk, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  11. -whynot-

-whynot- Banned

Best Answers:
    forget paypal,use moneybookers,if they dont let u even if u use proxy or things like that ull get catched when they request the docs..

-whynot-, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  12. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also use moneyb00kers but i use my friend's paypal too and then he send me money after having some good amount in it .. Thats the only way you can use it if you have any friend or relative out of Pakistan ...
    Second thing is that moneyb00kers is best and we can use it but the thing is tht 90% of dp members use paypal to pay only and that create a problem for Pakistanis

phyza, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  13. Ctapik

Ctapik Active Member

Best Answers:
    I usually use xoom.com to send payments (Large Amounts) for personal collection and moneybookers for online transactions (but only for small amounts). I have paypal but someone gave it to me from Australia but there is always a problem to put money in it. If I want to pay someone who only takes thru paypal, then I have to send money to some friend and then request him to fund my paypal and only then I am able to pay resulting in spending more interest than I actually should.

Ctapik, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  14. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is a bit long process for all of us to use paypal having a friend outside Pakistan .. I hope dp members will look into this matter and start using moneybookers as well :(

phyza, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  15. mudassar

mudassar Banned

Best Answers:
    Me from Pakistan too. Same Problem here. I am now using Moneybookers.....

mudassar, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  16. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also use moneybookers but still who just pay via paypal i have to use paypal for them ..

phyza, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  17. JacobNix

JacobNix Peon

Best Answers:
    well almost all DPers pay through pp
    so thats not fair that our pakistani friends are not having the privileges to have online transaction on DP
    pp must solve this issue i think , sure for all country nations that are having the same prob

JacobNix, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  18. drr_shahbaz

drr_shahbaz Banned

Best Answers:
    I am also facing problem due to unavailability of pay pal in Pakistan. But money brokers is not best as pay pal because many site received payments only through pay pal . So we from pk can't deal with any one.

drr_shahbaz, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  19. expiringdomains

expiringdomains Peon

Best Answers:
    It is really a dilemma that PayPal is not accomodating Pakistan currently.
    I use moneybookers instead.

The demand of PayPal is increasing day by day among Pakistanis I am sure one day it will be available for Pakistanis too.

expiringdomains, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  20. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep your fingers cr0ssed n jus hope f0r the best ... eitha paypal will be available for Pakistanis or may be DP members will start using other payment methods as well :)

phyza, Sep 23, 2008 IP