1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Custom Myspace Design + 1000 freinds+ 1000 custom profile comments

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Vera, Sep 16, 2008.

Hello:
    I would like to offer you my myspace design + promotion services.

I have been working with myspace for the past years and decided to put my expertise at your service here, at Digital point.

What I am offering is:

- A custom designer myspace profile for you. I will make it unique and stylish, professional looking. You can choose colour schemes; themes, whatever or you can leave it at my criteria.

- you can see a custom made profile by me here :
    - www.myspace.com/unomixtec

- After I finish creating your profile, I will show it to you. You pay me half the fee (50 euros) and I hand you the password, which you cannot change just yet, I will still need it to finish my task

- Than the second stage of the deal begins. I will gather you 1000 friends (those will be MANUAL adds to people related to your niche, to your field of action) and will send comments to those 1000 friends. The comments will be custom made graphics by me, with a THANX FOR THE ADD feeling, but including links to your site of choice.

- After you have a list of 1000 * friends you will send me the remaining 50 euros, so I can finish sending the comments.

- The total cost of this service is 100 euros.

- Please expect to have your custom designed myspace delivered within 48 hours and the 1000 friends within 5/ 6 days. Remember the ads will be made only to people related to your niche and all comments will be made manually in a non intrusive/ friendly way so ...no spam here

- Payment is to be made via paypal

Thank you

Vera, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  2. twistedspikes

twistedspikes Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you notice that the profile you gave as an example is in violation of the Myspace TOS ("obscuring" the advertisement at the top, i.e. you have moved it slightly down).

I won't be surprised if they delete that profile unless you get it changed soon.

Also it's not a great looking profile TBH, isn't worth what your asking IMO.

twistedspikes, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  3. Vera

Vera Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is it my browser or yours that is not showing the profile right? No advertisement was "obscured" n all myspace ads are visible,.If they are not, i must have some kind of browser issue because I am seing all ads clearly - it was never out intention to break any TOS.

I appreciate your feeback and I understand if this is not your personal taste.

again, the fee i ask is for the design, the gathering of 1000 relevant freinds and the design and sending of custom profile comments to 1000 members. I am pretty sure it is worth the fee. Those will be manually performed tasks.

Vera, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  4. twistedspikes

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is what I mean by obscured:
    "Obscure - Not readily noticed or seen;"

You have a banner above the advertisement, pushing it down from it's original position, which is considered by Myspace as obscuring the advertisement (the term can and will be taken loosely by Myspace staff). I've known people to do this before and have their profile deleted, I was just warning you.

Don't complain when it is deleted.

5. Vera

Vera Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow..is it forbidden to have top banners than ? I have seen so many band profiles with top banners ,I thought it was okay! Thanx for letting me know.

Vera, Sep 16, 2008 IP
    twistedspikes likes this.
  6. twistedspikes

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's "forbidden" to move the ad down at all, you can have the banner under the ad easily enough, or put something in the small space (think it's 30px in height if I remember right) above the ad.

Sorry, i'm into coding myspace layouts myself, thats where I pick up all this about their TOS.