1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Different Language Link Building

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ZBastian08, Sep 14, 2008.

Hi there DP friends,

Just want to ask what are the ways (considering the best ways) to do link building on a different language site.

Also additional tips and resources would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ZBastian08, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  2. Plugger

Plugger Active Member

Best Answers:
    What's the language?

You can still ad your site to any directory. Sure, success won't be as big as an English site, but most directories hardly review what is submitted. Another way is to "spam" do-follow blogs. You can write in English, but make sure you use a user name which is a keyword and link to your site.

I used some services here as well. It's not bad to have English/foreign links to your site. Every link counts. Just writie in english about your site for that purpose.

Plugger, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  3. astup1didiot

astup1didiot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your the reason why dofollow blogs become less and less.. :mad:

To the poster, you really can follow the same rules when it comes to on-page optimization. With backlink building you'll want to build backlinks from the geographical area you want your results to show. For example, if you wanted to show in google.ca you would want to build Canadian backlinks. Also, use as anchor text your primary keyword phrase in that specific language.

astup1didiot, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  4. Plugger

Plugger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't be moralistic on me now. I had spam in quotation marks. Because you have to write something worth reading. Otherwise it will be deleted, but it stays spam.

Spam: any message where its score is equal to or greater than the specified threshold.

Plugger, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  5. Dhvanesh

Dhvanesh Peon

Best Answers:
    If u comment relevant to the topic, meaningful and informative, it's not spam.

as u said, it should be worth reading...

Dhvanesh, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  6. catanich

catanich Peon

Best Answers:
    Chill out dude!

The question is how do you get multilingual links worldwide? First, see if multilingual anchor text works?

If it does, then there are multilingual Forums, Blogs, etc. that you can use. 1/3 of my USA links come from So. America now. MY biggest problem is that I can not write in Spanish.

I now use Google Translation to help, but I still get comments on my incorrect grammer, spelling, etc. It's like I'm back in 6 grade English.

Also, the keyboard used and character set used will be different.

catanich, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  7. fireworking

fireworking Peon

Best Answers:
    Spam is my enemy and friend. Yummy food (friend). Annoying ???s and 349670347gh3's (enemy).

So does blogspot and wordpress prevent from spam?

fireworking, Sep 14, 2008 IP
    Plugger likes this.
  8. cnvseo

cnvseo Guest

Best Answers:
    I have started link building for multilingual site recently.

I am submitting Italian and French link details in English directories and many of them are listed also.

I have written articles in English and placed link of Italian or French language site.

I am also submitting comments in very good and relevant blogs with ML site URL.

I have posted ML sites in social bookmarking sites also, use Yahoo answers for getting quality traffic.

cnvseo, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  9. ZBastian08

ZBastian08 Peon

Best Answers:
    That was awesome dude. Thanks for your inputs.

Any additional link building on a different language site.

Also additional tips and resources?

Thanks in advance

ZBastian08, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  10. PhanDau

PhanDau Peon

Best Answers:
    I', learning to do SEO in Vietnamese. It's nearly double or triple of work.

For example: we have the key word "việc làm" (i.e: job), and the SEO job we must do for 3 different term "việc làm", "viec lam" and "vieclam". All three keywords are searched alot in Google.

There're some popular keywords which Google can "understand" no matter what form you write (my example is one, G will show the suggest search term), but if you search those, the result is a bit vary.

Anytime we build link, we rotate the keys, hic

PhanDau, Sep 15, 2008 IP