1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

sidebar broken :-(

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Jackie_W, Sep 13, 2008.

Been messing with the design and layout of my site (http://www.smokinghelper.com) and everything is working execpt if you click on any of the monthly archives in the sidebar the sidebar drops below the content, I really don't know where to start looking to fix this so any help would be much appreciated!

all the best

Jackie:eek:

Jackie_W, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  2. imnocost

imnocost Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have any several problems when messing around with layouts on several of my sites, so I know it can be just something little.

I'm not sure if you add the Digg buttons using a widget or adding it right to the code but which ever way, try removing it and see if that works.

Some times if you add something that doesn't fit right or an version of a widget it can screw up you page.

I know it can be a real pain trying to figure it out. Basically if you were adding widgets trying removing them one by one to see if they cause the problem.

Mike

imnocost, Sep 13, 2008 IP
    Jackie_W likes this.
  3. norma

norma Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks OK to me except one of your pages moves to the left. Try adjusting the HTML

norma, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  4. Jackie_W

Jackie_W Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    where though? :(

Jackie_W, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  5. Jackie_W

Jackie_W Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks imnocost - the digg button is a plugin - deactivated it and fixed the problem straight away - many thanks for the pointer on that one have give you a rep point :)

Jackie_W, Sep 14, 2008 IP