1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense Alternatives

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by cryptid, May 20, 2006.

OK i got Kicked out of Google Adsense cause of invalid click and unlike other i accept that i did click on my own ads and made upto 65$ before i got kicked,, now since i am banned i want to know any alternatives for it and other adsense program that is as good as it? i applied for BidVertise but it was no good havent made a penny out of it it still shows the add ur Ads here in the Ads coloum. so i find it a real waste any ways can some one suggest a decent adsense program.

cryptid, May 20, 2006 IP
    jackburton2006 likes this.
  2. wazimm

wazimm Peon

Best Answers:
    wow clicking your own ads ... that's so sad

wazimm, May 20, 2006 IP
  3. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    you click on your ads, got banned and then came here roaring .. what kind of ppl are you ??

rewlie, May 20, 2006 IP
    Cristian Mezei likes this.
  4. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of site ya got? If it's tech, go with Chitika, they have reasonably high paying CPC for tech stuff. If it's adult, go with Clicksor. They have intellitext-like ads that works pretty well. And there's Adbrite, which is a decent PPC network, and they accept every kind of site.

jackburton2006, May 20, 2006 IP
  5. huntz

huntz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, your thoughts, "how can i get ahead in life and make money without going to work. <light bulb> I'll click my own ads!!!". That I find funny. Try harder fool.

huntz, May 20, 2006 IP
    Cristian Mezei likes this.
  6. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    At least he recognizes clicking on its own ads. I second the adbrite recommandation, they pay pretty ok, but of course don't click on your ads anymore forget about it there's so many people willing to click on them for you if you can get the right traffic, so work on getting people to visit you, think about what people can be looking for on the internet and make sure your site answer can fulfill their needs, up to the point where they want more and there are the ads for this.

JamesColin, May 20, 2006 IP
  7. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I f i had a gun, i would kill you ..

As easy to scam ? You have all the reds in the world from me.

Cristian Mezei, May 20, 2006 IP
  8. toomuch72

toomuch72 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow those are some harsh words. Death threat in a public forum?

Did you not read this persons post. Where did he/she say he wanted to scam again? While he/she admits to screwing up he/she is now "looking" to make things correct. Some people really do turn away from a life of crime. Try and help the individuals who have learned from their mistakes rather than HURT them.

Now onto what you can do. Actually Google itself has been known to let people back into the program after being stupid and making mistakes. Contact Google and admit your fault. Chances are with $65 of mistakes they will not forgive but it is worth a try. Be honest and ask what you can do to make up for your mistakes. AND DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKES AGAIN.

After that there are alternatives you can go also go to most top pay per click search engines and have "keyword" driven ads while you will never make as much as Google or yahoo or have such a wide variety of targeted material. You can often end up with quailty ads that have no competition by the remaining publishers.

toomuch72, May 20, 2006 IP
    jackburton2006 likes this.
  9. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    I'd bet $65 that you were never cheated in your whole life.

10. DaVe™

DaVe™ Peon

Best Answers:
    its people like you that give programs like adsense a bad name, and cost advertisers like me money.

Shame on you

DaVe™, May 20, 2006 IP
  11. AdsenseAddict

AdsenseAddict Peon

Best Answers:
    Have I seen this thread before?

AdsenseAddict, May 20, 2006 IP
  12. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, Expertu, listen up:

1) He's already admitted he was guilty. 99.99% of the people who are caught doesn't even do that. Right there he gets some brownie points from me.

2) He didn't say he's going to scam the other networks. I don't know if he's reformed his ways or not, but he asked a question, and I answered. That's the point of coming on forums like this, pal.

3) The issue about him having cheated Google out of $65? He didn't even get that money. When Google catches you, they close your account before you're even paid. That means he tried to cheat, got caught, and didn't get paid. So yes, he cheated, but he also didn't get anything out of it except being banned. I call that punishment because his potential to make money with Adsense was so much more than that measly amount he cheated for.

4) Stop threatening violence to others. Just because you got scammed once or twice in your life doesn't give you carte blanche to make such dispicable comments. I got scammed for $2,000 once when I was in college, when I really needed that money, but that doesn't give me the right to make outlandish statements like "If I had a gun I'd kill you" because I didn't like someone's post.

5) You can red rep me all you want if it makes you happy. Oops, you already did. I guess you'll just have to wait a few more days to do it again, huh? Grow up.

'Nuff said.

routed11 likes this.
  13. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    So ? That makes it ok ? Or that makes him a better person ?

You are just as sad as he is.

Lame words for lame actions. Forget it dude. The world is better without you.

At least when i give a red i state my name and the reason. ALWAYS. Unlike others.

I pay for the food and entertainment of the damn people who steal. Their prison/scams costs are billed to ME and to the others.

And Jack, spare me the reintegration in society bullshit. This dude is a spammer and scams at every opportunity.

http://www.rohitab.com/discuss/index.php?showtopic=15505&pid=134312&st=0&#entry134312

In his signature there ...

Those are the advertisers money.

14. kyoku2

kyoku2 Peon

Best Answers:
    it's like a beginner hearing about "Adsense makes you money by clicking on ads in your webpage" and set it up on the same day, then the beginner skips reading the TOS and starts clicking on their own ads with full of happiness until they found out that they are banned.

Listen to Jackburton. I'm also a beginner at adsense and I fully support him.

kyoku2, May 20, 2006 IP
  15. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    Off course you fully support him...

Weird web i live in.

16. kyoku2

kyoku2 Peon

Best Answers:
    WOA i just your post, Expertu.

The first poster... man don't encourse people hacking.. I disklike the guy now.. no way helping him.(not that i' have enough knowledge to help him though :p)

kyoku2, May 20, 2006 IP
  17. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're going to threaten to kill everyone who once cheated Google, you're going to be spending a lot of time threatening to kill people, brother, cause these guys show up once every hour.

And hey, don't get me wrong, I'm not defending this guy if he is, as you say, an evil spammer, but don't go red repping me because I don't remember the history of every spammer who ever showed up on DP or spend the time you obviously did researching his life history. I hop on DP for a second, respond to what I see, try to help out whoever asks a question, and I'm gone. You'll excuse me if I don't immediately tag him as the filth of human society and start kicking him in the jaw like the rest of the mob.

You're a veteran of the board, dude, you should exercise a little more restraint.

Feel free to continue calling me names. I'm done with this thread.

18. AdsenseAddict

AdsenseAddict Peon

Best Answers:
    Long live jackburton!

AdsenseAddict, May 20, 2006 IP
  19. toomuch72

toomuch72 Peon

Best Answers:
    While I'm upset with the original person for Cheating. The thread has gone to a completely different place.

While commiting click fraud is BAD and for that matter illegal(where I live). So are issuing death threats.
    For anyone giving death threats to be issuing red reps on these forums it is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Obviously you may be living up to Googles guidelines but have you read DP's guidelines a quote is below.

toomuch72, May 20, 2006 IP
  20. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes expert, find a gun then go kill him so you'll spend your life in prison, very clever.

JamesColin, May 21, 2006 IP