1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anbody ever track Payment Page visits to conversions?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ScoTech, Sep 12, 2008.

Anybody know how many people actually purchase their product after the reach the payment page?

ScoTech, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  2. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    If you set up the order link as order.php or something and measure how many times that is clicked. Than track the traffic on the thank you page.

Supper, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  3. ScoTech

ScoTech Peon

Best Answers:
    Basically I am an affiliate, and I have adwords conversion tracking setup on a php page that forwards to the payment link, and I am seeing like 4 to 1 clicks on the payment link to actual sales, and wondered if that was common, or if there might be a problem with my programming or clickbank payment links or cookie stuffing etc...Just wanted to see if it was normal for only 25% people to actually buy after they click "Buy Now".

ScoTech, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  4. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh I see what you're saying. Don't really have any experience on those types of numbers.

Supper, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  5. ScoTech

ScoTech Peon

Best Answers:
    Some one sent me a PM asking how I redirected to the pay link while using adwords conversion tracking and google analytics, so here ya go. This will run the two google scripts, then immediately send people to your payment link.

<html>
    <head>
    </head>
    <body>

<!-- Google Adwords Conversion Script Goes Here -->

<!-- Google Analytics Script Goes Here -->

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0; URL=http://1.affiliate_publisher.pay.clickbank.net">

</body>

</html>

HTML:

ScoTech, Sep 12, 2008 IP
    Capler likes this.