1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Sarah Palin Thread

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by stOx, Aug 31, 2008.

1. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    That makes no sense.

homebizseo, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is a vast oversimplification of what he proposed. He said that children should have access to sex education, But clarified that his aim would be "to provide age-appropriate sex education, science-based sex education in schools", He went on to say "Nobody's suggesting that kindergartners are going to be getting information about sex in the way that we think about it" but stressed it would be to answer the "where do babies come from?" question without lying to them, Acting as if sex is dirty or pretending that it doesn't happen.

The way i see it, if they are old enough to ask the question they are old enough to be told the answer, A child's education shouldn't revolve around your personal hang-ups regarding sexual reproduction. Perhaps if Bristol Palin had access to honest, factual information instead of the typical religious sex education that consists of repeating "bad vagina, dirty penis, eww, yucky, disgusting" her life may not have ended before it had begun.

stOx, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  3. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    You do live in your own little stupid world, don't you?

contentedge, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  4. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your views of the world are so perverted and disgusting. You have no idea of what you're whining & creaking about.

gauharjk, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  5. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, you have to give Biz a break. Apparently, he goes to youtube for his news, believing he's landed on FactCheck.org.

To his latest "yippee" discovery on Obama, here's what FactCheck has to say about the McCain lie:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/off_base_on_sex_ed.html

When the very idea of an Obama as president rocks your world, any straw, anything at all, no matter how ridiculous or utterly unfounded, will suffice; so, yep, youtube works wonders for Biz, apparently. Others tend to like facts.

northpointaiki, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  6. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    you missed your sex ed classes. apparently so did the Filin's daughter. pregnancy is the result of sex.
    out of curiosity what do you think they teach in a sex ed class

pizzaman, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  7. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    FYI, most people are well aware of the results of sex as well as the risks of having sex at that age without taking a "sex ed" class.

PHPGator, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  8. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously not enough

9. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    NPT Do you still not understand what a title is? Lost and confused on the simplest thing.

Quite the double standard. You can post all the anti-American threads but when I post anything that deals with India and their twisted problems then it is whining, creaking, perverted and disgusting.

How about the question I asked?

These were headlines that have been in the news about India.

In India what do they do for rape victims and sex education?

Is it true that young girls and boys are sold into the sex slave workforce? I have also read that women that are forced into arrange marriage can be killed if they are not virgins?

homebizseo, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  10. jkjazz

jkjazz Peon

Best Answers:
    Go Get 'em Homebiz! :)

jkjazz, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  11. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    this is not an India thread.
    keep on the subject.
    It is not much to be better than the most backward countries in the world.
    lets try to get to the level of countries that provide health care for their citizens.

12. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    Something we can agree on. I remember a post where he scolded someone and asked them to not post anti-Russian stuff.

LogicFlux, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  13. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    so what the turks tried to sensor DP that does not make it right

14. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:

To be fair, that was the policy when she took office, if the victim had insurance that would cover it. She did stop that practice when she was elected Mayor.

I'm all about pointing out the fact that she is not ready to lead, but that is just not true. She did not support that.

We already know that is just ludicrous. It was to protect children. To understand what abuse and "bad touching" is. Disgusting that anyone would take that out of context and make it into suggesting that anyone was for teaching 5 year olds about sex, just to draw controversy. McCain camp included.
    That alone is enough to make me want to stay away from anyone who would think to suggest that in a Presidential election and put it on T.V. (With his name on it)

hmansfield, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  15. jkjazz

jkjazz Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, that was pretty stupid. With so many people out their that don't like him already, he needs to be more accountable with his advertising to avoid losing any more votes.

jkjazz, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  16. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Gosh, Biz, of course, referring to a youtube video you hyperlink as "Fact Check," called "Fact Check," containing references to FactCheck.org material referred to by FactCheck.org as complete horseshit, wasn't a video trying to present material as if it came from FactCheck.org,

[​IMG]

with the exception that it was trying to present material as if it came from FactCheck.org.

Yeah! What he said! Yippee-kiyeah-ky-yo!

Uh, Jazz, in case you're wondering what an example of:

This entire line of attempt line by Biz, well...

17. jkjazz

jkjazz Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope. I screwed up in my quoting and did not realize it. I was refering to his reply to gauharjk which was perfect. Didn't even see his comment to you.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

jkjazz, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  18. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    OK, no worries, Jazz. I'll have to let Gauharjk speak for himself as to his country, because I don't know anything about the allegations. I just know I've had some trouble with Biz's sourcings for most of the posts I've seen, but realize it's apparently just a Title thing.

19. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    In other news - I haven't seen this discussed elsewhere - but has anyone not seen the Charlie Gibson interview with Sarah Palin last night? All else aside, is there any doubt left as to why some, myself included, have a serious issue with this candidate's complete ignorance when it comes to foreign policy? I say this without an ounce of exaggeration - Palin has zero foreign policy expertise, or informed thought. None. Zip.

In lieu of anything resembling some serious, necessary thought on foreign policy, here, again, is what I have seen:

Those that support her - I know those who support Obama have (by the opposing camp, largely) regularly been called robots, who couldn't care less what their candidate stands for. Forget the other issues respecting Palin: Is this charade of a notion that Palin is ready for the national and international stage, in the swirling maelstrom of international politics, is this not in all honesty giving you some serious pause?

No hyperbole, and no "smear," and I'm sorry if this comes off as snide or unduly harsh, but it's my honest appraisal of the situation: it seems to me that Palin feels this is all just some really, really fortuitous happenstance that has made her, in essence, a prom queen on the GOP stage. But it isn't. Her lack of ability is a serious, serious deficit, and it should be given the light of day, fully, unabashedly, for the good of the country, as well as whatever true principles her party would like to carry going forward.

20. tilak83in

tilak83in Peon

Best Answers:
    if you really want to know what Indian Law does, check out cases of Jessica Lal and Dhanonjay Chatterjee.......
    Atleast In India people don't get away with Monica Lewinsky...

tilak83in, Sep 12, 2008 IP