1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How the traffic has been increased to my site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Yasil, Sep 12, 2008.

HI,
    I want to know how the traffic hasbeen increased to my site when i doing the social book marking,and directory submission and article etc.....

Yasil, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  2. astup1didiot

astup1didiot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean you want to know how it's increased? This is because the whole concept of social bookmarking is to provide your bookmarks to the public so they can access them, which would generate more traffic. Directory submissions rarely bring traffic, they are mostly used to build backlinks to your web pages to help increase search engine results to increase organic traffic via search engines.

astup1didiot, Sep 12, 2008 IP
    tradeya likes this.
  3. shrung

shrung Peon

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking can be a good source of traffic, check for potential new backlinks.

shrung, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  4. tradeya

tradeya Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think you want to say "how effective it is to increase my traffic by doing the social book marking,and directory submission and article?"
    I would say
    Articles submission is the best choice since it could build both back links and traffic together in short time.
    Social bookmarking are good too but in long run article is better.
    Directory submission take longer time and dont get much visitors but it's the easiest way to do compare with another 2.

tradeya, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  5. lycos

lycos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Getting a lots of quality one-way backlinks (meaning that it's related to your niche, dofollow) generally count as a vote of approval for your site. It will somehow give better chance (but not necessarily or entirely depended on backlinks alone) to rank well in search engine results. When your SERP increase so does the traffic going to your site.

lycos, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  6. Yasil

Yasil Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Thanks for your detiled explanation for my post...tell me more about this submission works...

Yasil, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  7. genuineseo

genuineseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    social bookmarking and article submission is effective increase your traffic.

genuineseo, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  8. jacky123

jacky123 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to enhance your website traffic then must do on page optimization and then start doing off page optimization.

jacky123, Sep 15, 2008 IP